New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #1,787 of 8,377
Wow you might be the first one man to hear them .

"Man" needs a "wo-" in front of it. 
wink.gif

stvc, I was told that it was too late for me.

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #1,792 of 8,377

Small suggestion:  ask for black wire instead.

Clear wire seems nice but turns green (oxidises) after a few months.

Yeah that happened to my clear wire. It became green wire.

Dec 19, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #1,793 of 8,377
Originally Posted by JAG87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually it's scientifically plenty since most adults can't even hear anything above 17 Khz. Saying you need 24/192 means that you are claiming to be able to resolve a dynamic range of 144db of frequencies from 0 to 96 Khz. Please don't try that out, I don't want to be responsible for you going deaf.

Anyways let's stay on topic.

I disagree. Youre confusing my statement, of maximization vs necessity. Youre right though that its off topic. But its good to note that youre talking about 'average' adults on an audio enthusiast forum.

JHA Rx will be my gift to myself in 2014. Excited for the customs to arrive. Also the CF option is intriguing but I would stay consistent with my JHA ears.. I want some FP love finally.

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #1,796 of 8,377
It's SPC, so hopefully the silver coating is quite thick so when it oxidise it will turn dull, instead of green like copper cable

Dec 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #1,798 of 8,377
I read that the clear wire would turn green due to oxidation, but this is cable mix with silver let hope it will be better, anyway I will switch to silver cable when it's ready.

It's not the wire that changes color but the insulator(dielectric made of teflon or PVC) covering the wires that turn green.

The wire itself over time will lose its shine and becomes dull. But when you polish it, just like many metals will regain that shine just like new.

Dec 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #1,799 of 8,377
It's not the wire that changes color but the insulator(dielectric made of teflon or PVC) covering the wires that turn green.

The wire itself over time will lose its shine and becomes dull. But when you polish it, just like many metals will regain that shine just like new.

IC, great info. I think i will just bear with it as i think it looks better with white shell. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back