Music City Meet / Nashville, TN Area / May 10, 2014 (UPDATED 3/4/2014)
Mar 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #46 of 172
Hope I can make it. Looks like a lot of good gear. Can we get a date settled so people can start planning?

Gear:
Spl phonitor
PS audio nuwave
Sansui ss-100
Sony Dr-z6
Sansui sh-15
Yamaha yhd-2

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #48 of 172
OK been away form these forums for quite some time, but recently have been able to squirrel away some time to reenter the hobby. I cannot commit 100% until I can check the work sched, but I would love to make it. Probably bring one guest. As for gear

HD580
DT990
D5000

Grub => CKIII
SOHA II
Porta Corda III (diy kit version)
Carrie/Grub USB System

Finally I have in my possession the board and most of the bits to assemble a hybrid/tube eXStatA. I have been sitting on them for literally years due to lack of time/money and more importantly a lack of Elecrostat cans lol. So, while I would love to complete it and I will thoroughly test it to insure it is safe, someone would have to be willing to plug in...

Anywho I will report back in a couple days to confirm my attendance.

Mar 11, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #51 of 172
in addition to the mad ear+, a recently aquired wa7 from woo be there !

Mar 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #52 of 172
  in addition to the mad ear+, a recently aquired wa7 from woo be there !

Woo Audio 7 was on my short list of DAC/AMP's I have to hear 
beerchug.gif

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #53 of 172
Ooh, the Fireflies! Got to listen to one at Canlanta last year, and that was one of the three pieces of gear in the whole event my mom liked most. Absolutely gorgeous in a modern, minimalist way... I'm looking forward to getting to check it out again, as I was a bit dismissive of it last year because it was paired with an HD650, which I dislike. (My mom checked it out on a couple of cans, including my T5p, which is a much more intelligent approach than my own... 
redface.gif
). 

Woooooo!!!! Still stoked about this MEET!!!!!!! :D

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #54 of 172
stoked as will too !

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #55 of 172
  Woo Audio 7 was on my short list of DAC/AMP's I have to hear 
beerchug.gif

Ooh, the Fireflies! Got to listen to one at Canlanta last year, and that was one of the three pieces of gear in the whole event my mom liked most. Absolutely gorgeous in a modern, minimalist way... I'm looking forward to getting to check it out again, as I was a bit dismissive of it last year because it was paired with an HD650, which I dislike. (My mom checked it out on a couple of cans, including my T5p, which is a much more intelligent approach than my own... 
redface.gif
). 

Woooooo!!!! Still stoked about this MEET!!!!!!! :D

and quite possibly an alpha dog

Mar 14, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #56 of 172

and quite possibly an alpha dog

Hmmm.... I've been really wanting to check these out and see if they're another case of Head-Fi FOTM or the real deal. Especially since I theoretically prefer closed-back cans for isolation... That would be pretty awesome, man!! Fingers crossed :wink:

Mar 14, 2014 at 7:01 AM Post #57 of 172

Hmmm.... I've been really wanting to check these out and see if they're another case of Head-Fi FOTM or the real deal. Especially since I theoretically prefer closed-back cans for isolation... That would be pretty awesome, man!! Fingers crossed :wink:

real deal

Mar 15, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #58 of 172
Would like to attend, but live in Memphis, 3 hours away, so the exact date and time will come into play. edit: I do think May 10th would be fine. Put me down for a maybe, and I'd bring:

Grado PS500
Grado SR80i
Fiio E11

Looking forward to this. Some stuff I definitely want to try out. Also wouldn't mind hearing my PS500s on some good stuff :)

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #59 of 172
  Would like to attend, but live in Memphis, 3 hours away, so the exact date and time will come into play. edit: I do think May 10th would be fine. Put me down for a maybe, and I'd bring:

Grado PS500
Grado SR80i
Fiio E11

Looking forward to this. Some stuff I definitely want to try out. Also wouldn't mind hearing my PS500s on some good stuff :)

and there is a pair of ps500's !!!

i'm bring a MAD Ear+ HD , i think you'll dig it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back