Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr
Sep 11, 2012 at 6:00 AM Post #106 of 116
Quote:
300++ posts already and still not enough??

Wait, slight clarification here guys.  ilikedonkeys and I are talking about the OP of this thread - a dude who goes by Tobu99.  Bit of a rude troll that one.  Check out his post history and you'll see what we're on about.  Of course, you won't see the posts/threads that got deleted when be was being particularly obnoxious, but whatevs.

Sep 11, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #107 of 116
Quote:

Wait, slight clarification here guys.  ilikedonkeys and I are talking about the OP of this thread - a dude who goes by Tobu99.  Bit of a rude troll that one.  Check out his post history and you'll see what we're on about.  Of course, you won't see the posts/threads that got deleted when be was being particularly obnoxious, but whatevs.

oh that guy, oops.
yeah he was a pain here

Sep 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM Post #108 of 116
Quote:
oh that guy, oops.

yeah he was a pain here

Still don't know what his specific angle was.  It was almost like he was trying to get somebody - anybody - to say Beats were good (as if he was trying to settle a bet or something).

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #109 of 116
he didn't state what he didn't like about them, probably cause there is no 'b' on them so that's why he hates them

Dec 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #110 of 116
i think the beats look like crap and have about o swag when it comes to looks.... and for all you people that like the look you know that dr.dre asked skull candys to desinge them and then gave the idea to monster to make them .... anyways i think the mix masters look and sound alot better

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #111 of 116
Quote:
poweramp eq is very good, if you compare to the stock android 2.3 player eq. and yes eq makes your headphones very versatile, now i can have all the bass and treble i want 
biggrin.gif
 (improper tuning can screw up your sound though)

The PowerAmp EQ is great... 
PowerAmp is great!
Just what I wanted on my phone. To play lossless/good quality music files with a good EQ and great UI and features

May 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #113 of 116
I would love to help you out but you said swag. Sorry, but thats unforgivable.
But seriously, if you want some good looking headphones that sound great and slightly neutral when in passive and bumping when active, give the UE 6000's a try. I know you'll enjoy them in active for sure and you'll get to experience a more neutral, less "u" shaped headphone at the same time. ENJOY

May 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #114 of 116
Or try the V-Moda M80's. they sound great, have a ton of good bass thats not muddy and you can put anything on the shield (on the sides of the earcups) for $25. If you want to save money,, the Sony XB-500 are an excellent choice and have more bass than any of the headphones you mentioned. If you are thinking of using it as a necklace and will NEVER put them on your head, then go with the beats pros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back