Mission : Defeat Zardak
Sep 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #91 of 117
First you build ZARDAK, and then:-

You can destroy him.... Simple....

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #92 of 117
Quote:
This was probably one of the stupidest derailments I've ever seen, it makes me wanna just leave you guys to your own destruction or until sfwalcer decides to make a thread where he just sucks up to his ugly ass ego and when armygis and twinqy use the remains of this thread to overanalyze the personal life of a guy whose name is used in the name of the thread, had no part in it until I came to tell him, and is treated like a total oddity

Actually if you researched you would see (http://goo.gl/MBPpy0) says quite the opposite.

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:18 PM Post #94 of 117
You guys are all completely wrong. Superlatives are absolutely the best words in the entire world. I spent months and months trying every word out there, and I didn't find anything better than "best". You can all keep using your bigger and more expensive words - and keep being sheep fleeced by the big word factories. I know the truth, and the truth is that there is nothing better than best.

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #95 of 117
I believe that our good friend Silent One may be ahead of the curve on that, though. He's found that the best word is no word at all...silence. 
smile.gif

Speaking of silence, where's Z-man? Hopefully our mild bout of derailment* (I blame the Twinkmeister) hasn't put him off lecturing us about how we're all a bunch of toffee-nosed elitists who can't appreciate a headphone that's cheap (sorry, inexpensive) and performs well above its range. You know, like all the ones mentioned in this thread, and most of the appreciation threads on Head-Fi. I miss being told how I think, even though I've never thought that way in my life.

It's funny. For such a silly thread, it managed to lead quite a few people to sonic nirvana via the SE-A1000 appreciation thread that spawned as an offshoot. I remember saying at the beginning that if that happened it would all be worth it, and it has, so it was. I love being right. 
biggrin.gif

*He should be used to derailment, since he's caused quite a bit of it and even got some otherwise decent threads locked.

Sep 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #96 of 117
Quote:
This was probably one of the stupidest derailments I've ever seen, it makes me wanna just leave you guys to your own destruction or until sfwalcer decides to make a thread where he just sucks up to his ugly ass ego and when armygis and twinqy use the remains of this thread to overanalyze the personal life of a guy whose name is used in the name of the thread, had no part in it until I came to tell him, and is treated like a total oddity

^

... Why thank you, guess that's the cue for me to plug my thread. Thanks Arins for such a nice and grand introduction.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/647391/w-rap-sucks-2-0-rap-hiphop-appreciation-thread

Oh you don't have to worry, that thread has already sucked something ugly outta' me alright.  Twinkie should know cuz he was one of those suck-ers. 
wink.gif

Lordy lord, someone must have completely missed the point of this entire thread, cuz this mission is bigger than you and i or even Zardak.
rolleyes.gif

He's merely a means to an end meng.
deadhorse.gif

Oh forgot to say that your comment is the best thing that has happened to me since that open block posted by someone in my siggy. Am truly honored
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #97 of 117
3/21/13, here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/656394/too-much-competition-what-headphones-should-i-get-for-100-180#post_9281358

I've owned both the Shure 840 and the 440's and they both suck big time, stop believing the hype man, honestly.

9/3/13, here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/shure-srh-440-professional-studio-headphones-black/reviews/9557

...and yet i would have to say that the 440's are the ducks nuts of headphones, sonically speaking they take a back-seat to no one... forget Grado, forget Sennheiser, forget Beyerdynamic, forget AKG, forget Sony, forget Beats By Dre, forget Audio-Technica, forget V-Moda, and definitely forget the rest...no joke, here's a rave review coming your way.

The show continues. 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #98 of 117
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #99 of 117
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #100 of 117
Sep 4, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #103 of 117
Geeez man, obviously i have to be a rhodes scholar to do a review around here, then have it checked by the National Publishing Association for any minuscule inconsistencies before release LOL... ohhh man, you guys are funny. Anyway, Dynamic or Planar, i don't really give a frogs ass what the Abyss headphone is, clearly you don't have an XBOX 360, cause you're resorting to pathetic irrelevant tactics just to give yourself a deluded sense of grandeur.

Nice tunnel digging Argyris, but you'll have to do better than that, sigh, i'll have to disappoint you, the first quote about the 440s was from when i was using no amp, very simple explanation. Would you or anyone dare to tell me that the Senn HD 600 or 800 for example sounds superb without an amp? Thought not.

While you're at it, i need more than two cents matey, my rent is a lot fuc_king higher than that. Next please.

Sep 4, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #104 of 117
  Geeez man, obviously i have to be a rhodes scholar to do a review around here, then have it checked by the National Publishing Association for any minuscule inconsistencies before release LOL... ohhh man, you guys are funny. Anyway, Dynamic or Planar, i don't really give a frogs ass what the Abyss headphone is, clearly you don't have an XBOX 360, cause you're resorting to pathetic irrelevant tactics just to give yourself a deluded sense of grandeur.

Nice tunnel digging Argyris, but you'll have to do better than that, sigh, i'll have to disappoint you, the first quote about the 440s was from when i was using no amp, very simple explanation. Would you or anyone dare to tell me that the Senn HD 600 or 800 for example sounds superb without an amp? Thought not.

While you're at it, i need more than two cents matey, my rent is a lot fuc_king higher than that. Next please.

Well... I used the SRH440s for a long time amped and un-amped. 
These are pretty sensitive compared to the Sennheiser HD600/650 (i.e. SRH440s DON'T REALLY NEED an amp to shine!).
I felt they were good un-amped as well as amped... no real changes perceived
(amp options at that time were JDSLabs CmoyBB, JDSLabs c-amp, NuForce Icon HDP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back