Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Sep 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #753 of 996
Indeed. I'd much rather wait until there is an official release announced, before I even consider a preorder. Shouldn't be but a few days/weeks time, which, needless to say, will be worth the wait. :D

Sep 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #754 of 996

Thanks i2ehan I'll keep a look out. Thanks for the Facebook link East Streeter.

Sep 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #755 of 996
Well shee, am I supposed to cancel my order now?
rolleyes.gif
Ahh well, I will be patient.

Sep 8, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #757 of 996
OMG! I just received my first ever Etymotics (the ER4S), and the very first vocal trance track I heard sent chills down my spine, no exaggeration. The detail retrieval is simply stunning! Oh, and here comes the best part. I switched the Zo to the max setting, and that same chill down my spine now has my entire body numb. I need some time before I can walk straight, but the feeling is indescribable. Please, to all the analytical listeners out there, the Zo belongs with your Ety's the same way your ears belong on each side of your head. I'll A/B them against the RE252, but if I recall correctly, the RE252's don't quite match the level of detail I'm hearing through the Ety's. Oh, and that bass! I need a doctor... 
basshead.gif

Sep 8, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #761 of 996

Quote:
Where can I pre-order the V2?

Thanks for the interest!

We are working around the clock to get this going.  As long as you stay tuned to this thread and the Sponsor Announcements forum, you will be among the very first to know when and where the ZO 2 will be available for pre-order.

We can't say it enough, thanks to all for your ongoing patience!

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #763 of 996
I just returned from a 5-day army repetition excercise and will spend the 300 EUR earned money on both ZO v2 and maybe try a new pair of headphones at the same time. :)

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #764 of 996
Speaking of headphones, now I know 90% of headphones will benifit from the Zo, but is there a pair that stands out from the rest and have a excellent synergy . I would assume during the r&d phaze, Digizoid would of tested many sets of headphones.  I know it's very subjective, but MizMoxie care to comment on what pair of IEMs, headphones or anyones for that matter that the Zo v2 truely benifits from ?

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #765 of 996
Don't expect too much, they are a very new and small company, my guess they've maybe tested around 20 headphones/IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back