Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Sep 6, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #723 of 996
@au5t3n5: you're very welcome my friend. 
smile.gif

@burtomr: you'll have to wait my friend, it's much too early. The Zo V2 is bound to be carried by a number of online retailers, in due time. 
redface.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #725 of 996
I just went ahead and emailed them about a preorder (thanks ChrisSC). As a few people have already pointed out, the combination of tax and shipping from Scientifics is a tad higher than I'd like, however if that ends up being the only immediate option I'll probably bite.

Sep 6, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #727 of 996
Quote:
If you wanna pay more money, sure
wink.gif

Whoops, my mistake. Indeed, the 12% off still makes it a total of $82.31 after tax and shipping, but our friend treal512's code makes it $79.95, out the door! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #728 of 996
Mine is still $86.55 because I have to pay $6.60 in tax. Regardless, I think I'm going to wait for the official release and see if there are any better deals. Even if I buy it now I still have to wait for the official release to get it shipped anyway.

Quote:
Quote:

Whoops, my mistake. Indeed, the 12% off still makes it a total of $82.31 after tax and shipping, but our friend treal512's code makes it $79.95, out the door! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #729 of 996
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Quote:
Mine is still $86.55 because I have to pay $6.60 in tax. Regardless, I think I'm going to wait for the official release and see if there are any better deals. Even if I buy it now I still have to wait for the official release to get it shipped anyway.

Well we'll let you know how it sounds the day before you get yours
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #730 of 996
Seems like a great price at $80. I've been reading up a lot on the ZO for a while now (about a month or so) and was luckily to read up about the upcoming v2 release before I bit on purchasing the first model. I hope this is worth it!

Sep 7, 2011 at 2:34 AM Post #731 of 996
Quote:
Seems like a great price at $80. I've been reading up a lot on the ZO for a while now (about a month or so) and was luckily to read up about the upcoming v2 release before I bit on purchasing the first model. I hope this is worth it!

The original Zo, which was $100, was the best dam.n purchase I ever made on Head-Fi, period. And I know quite a few others who feel the very same. So, I'm absolutely stoked the V2 is priced at even less! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #732 of 996
Hi all,

Just want to clear the air of a few things, especially with the recent developments...

First and foremost, our team is working day and night to bring ZO 2 to you guys, and your patience is greatly appreciated in this matter. 

Now to the issue at hand:

Extreme Geek/Edmund Scientifics WAS a reseller for the original ZO and sold out, but has NOT YET been authorized for the sale of ZO 2.

As of this writing, their website posting is not official regarding the ZO 2 pricing, delivery date, or features. Therefore, any pre-orders placed with Extreme Geek/Edmund Scientifics run the risk of not being filled, should the distribution rights talks fall through.

We are sorry for any misunderstanding or inconvenience this may have caused you, our loyal ZOwners.

Please stay tuned for the official word on pricing, pre-launch date, and features.

Cheers!

Sep 7, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #733 of 996
I'd be surprised if it was only $80. They couldn't even keep the other in stock at $100, and to me a cheaper price suggests lower quality in this case. So I'd still expect it to come in at at least $99, and possibly more. Who cares, I say! Also, does anyone remember if Amazon sold v.1 on their site? I'd rather just buy it there and get my free Prime shipping if I can.

-Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back