Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Sep 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #706 of 996

Quote:
ya know what would be really cool - if digizoid made a box, that was not an amp, but only utilized their "subwoofer" tech.  this way you could get all the benefits of awesome bass, while still using your high end portable gear.. how cool would that be.. sr71B, lcd2, and some added sub-bass a-la-ampless ZO.. i would buy one of those in a heartbeat!!!!

Quote:

Well, as a matter of fact, with ZO v2, you will be able to do just that! You can use it as a sort of "pre-amp", which gives you the benefits of our technology, and the flexibility to couple it with a higher power output amp! And... it will still be powerful enough to use standalone for portable listening!!  
atsmile.gif

btw... some of the perceived level increase you hear with ZO is not due to a boost in gain, but actually is a side effect of the technology!

Quote:
can the digizoid create something with their technology that would pair with any amps?
what i mean is...can they create a newer ZO without the use of (zo's own amping) amping? so that we can pair the ZO with our own chosen amps?

a new zo without the built in amp, but a zo with its technology.
so that, when a person chooses to add an amp with his set up, it wouldn't be called double amping. (zo + chosen amp)

^ this... :wink:

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #708 of 996
Yea there's lots of options here, would be an interesting company to work at, so many options for further developing their product brand.

Sep 6, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #710 of 996
Would a pair of YUIN PK1s work with the ZO v2, considering the PK1s require a amp to get them most out of them ? 

Or has anyone tried the v1 with PK1s ?

Any updates regarding the much awaited ETA release... MizMoxie :) ?

Sep 6, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #715 of 996
Speaking of which, I wish to know if they may consider taking preorders, once the final price has been announced. Unless of course supply is expected to exceed demand at launch.

Sep 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #716 of 996
They are taking preorders, I just placed one- send them a friendly email and they'll get back to you soon- their customer service is tops.

As to info about the v2, here's info from one of it's soon-to-be distributors- just scroll about halfway down the page:
http://www.scientificsonline.com/zo-personal-portable-subwoofer.html?&cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-NULL-_-3200399&mr:trackingCode=14CE9F99-40E4-DF11-9612-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA

Cheers!

Sep 6, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #719 of 996
Sold, sold, sold!!
tongue.gif

Use ESFS as the coupon code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back