KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Jan 31, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #181 of 203

Quote:
I know a user from Head-fi is going to post a review of the KODA^2 soon - maybe this weekend. I think there will be a comparison with both a set of genuine Thunderpants and with the LCD-2. I for one is looking forward to reading this :) 

I'm really interested in seeing this. I've been interested in the Thunderpants (and Denons), and only recently learnt about the Koda^2's, but bass is important to me. I want some cans to bring my metal to life. Also, how much were you selling these for? Best of luck with it all!

Feb 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #183 of 203

Quote:
I'm really interested in seeing this. I've been interested in the Thunderpants (and Denons), and only recently learnt about the Koda^2's, but bass is important to me. I want some cans to bring my metal to life. Also, how much were you selling these for? Best of luck with it all!

http://kodaheadphones.blogspot.com/p/prices.html

Was really hoping they would be cheaper than the thunderpants but they are even more expensive. Though I do think these look even nicer, just slightly.

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #185 of 203
If you dont mind me asking. Where did you get these ball joints ? or at least what size ball is it ? .17 ?     How does the ball joint work opposed to typical mounting. Very interesting and awesome f'ing work 

Feb 22, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #186 of 203
wow this is pretty cool.

i like the fancy wood cups

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #188 of 203
Due to other projects, I will not be making any more KODA^2 headphones - at least not in near future.

But I do have one pair for sale, except my own private set of course. These are sold at a reduced price at $450 down from $599, because they are "refurbished". They were sold and then returned few days later because one of the drivers was faulty. Both drivers are replaced and they are even fittet with new ear pads too. So they are completely like new. It's is the set on this picture:

Registered shipping for the US is $40 and $20 for Europe.

First come first served - this is the last and only pair for sale. Write me a PM if interested. 

Mar 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #189 of 203

Quote:
Due to other projects, I will not be making any more KODA^2 headphones - at least not in near future.

But I do have one pair for sale, except my own private set of course. These are sold at a reduced price at $450 down from $599, because they are "refurbished". They were sold and then returned few days later because one of the drivers was faulty. Both drivers are replaced and they are even fittet with new ear pads too. So they are completely like new. It's is the set on this picture:

Registered shipping for the US is $40 and $20 for Europe.

First come first served - this is the last and only pair for sale. Write me a PM if interested. 

That sucks you can't make any more. I would buy those, except for the fact that I'm broke. Best of luck to your future projects.

Mar 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #192 of 203

Quote:
So how many Koda2's were produced/sold in total?

I too would like to know how many there are in total....

Mar 31, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #193 of 203
I believe there were a total of 4 pairs built.  I just bought the last pair (after pm'ing for a couple weeks now).

LFF - I might send these to you to check out / modify when I eventually send you my stock Fostex as well.  I want to compare the Koda to the stock Fostex first though.

Mar 31, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #194 of 203

Quote:
I believe there were a total of 4 pairs built.  I just bought the last pair (after pm'ing for a couple weeks now).

LFF - I might send these to you to check out / modify when I eventually send you my stock Fostex as well.  I want to compare the Koda to the stock Fostex first though.

Cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back