KODA^2 - König's Ortho Dynamic Acrylic Headphones
Jan 27, 2012 at 5:51 AM Post #166 of 203
KODA^2 MK-II is finished and I made new readings compared to the old KODA^2:

Personally I just think they sound amazing - it's fantastic too se how much progress can me made with a decent testing rig.
I turned out even better than I hoped.

A little picture - they look more or less the same, but with a small jack.

Jan 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #167 of 203
Looking good! That frequency response graph looks very promising and has me wanting to hear these more than ever.

Do you think the MK II is just as "fun" sounding as the MK I? That's what drew me to the original KODA^2 so much, the description of their sound as being so fun.

Jan 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #168 of 203

Quote:
Looking good! That frequency response graph looks very promising and has me wanting to hear these more than ever.

Do you think the MK II is just as "fun" sounding as the MK I? That's what drew me to the original KODA^2 so much, the description of their sound as being so fun.

Seems like sound signature is preserved even when the frequency response is made more linear. The sound is as vibrant and smooth as ever. The soundstage and detail is there too. So it's all good :D

Jan 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #173 of 203
That graph fully restored my interest in these. How soon until we get some impressions on the new design? :D

Jan 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #175 of 203
Any chance you'll be detailing your changes?

Jan 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #178 of 203
Quote:
Already did that. Bass port tuning and tuning of the dampening felt bass port. :)

Oh, I see (and I was the one that asked last time). Just wanted to see if you had done anything new since then. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back