Jh Audio Jolene Impressions and Discussion
Mar 6, 2021 at 2:35 AM Post #16 of 1,253
Mar 6, 2021 at 6:11 AM Post #17 of 1,253
Oh fck... just got my JH Layla Silver Matrix and now Jolane. My wallet is screaming now.

Please someone put me on a straitjacket!

I think Jolane has all the qualities I would want in my next Custom and with free signature design...(the gold looks sick)

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021 at 8:17 AM Post #20 of 1,253
Mar 6, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #21 of 1,253
Mar 6, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #23 of 1,253
I never had custom iems myself and I prefer universal due to the fact that it is easier to sell in case you decide to do that

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM Post #24 of 1,253
I’d only be able to go the custom route with JH Audio IEMs. My small(er) ears don’t play well with their universals. Haven’t tried their AION series, but their universals are somewhat on the large side. Own(ed) Angie I&II, Rosie II and Roxanne. Enjoyed them all, but always struggled with fit. Will have to see if I can demo Jolene though as it has me intrigued. It’s certainly reasonably priced, contrary to some recent flagship releases from other manufacturers; I never thought I’d say that about a JH Audio IEM. Owning a custom JH Audio IEM has been on my audiophile bucket list for some time; I’ve come close to pulling the trigger on a custom Angie a few times. I’ve never gotten along with their universals, but JH has always had some of the most beautiful CIEMs.

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #25 of 1,253
I’d only be able to go the custom route with JH Audio IEMs. My small(er) ears don’t play well with their universals. Haven’t tried their AION series, but their universals are somewhat on the large side. Own(ed) Angie I&II, Rosie II and Roxanne. Enjoyed them all, but always struggled with fit. Will have to see if I can demo Jolene though as it has me intrigued. It’s certainly reasonably priced, contrary to some recent flagship releases from other manufacturers; I never thought I’d say that about a JH Audio IEM. Owning a custom JH Audio IEM has been on my audiophile bucket list for some time; I’ve come close to pulling the trigger on a custom Angie a few times. I’ve never gotten along with their universals, but JH has always had some of the most beautiful CIEMs.

I have wanted customs for a long time but no IEM has interested me enough to warrant it, the first one was the JH Contour XO and the second is this Jolene, my ears are not small per se but i have a short depth due to where the angle turns and the JH universal seem to have a loooooong tube. I am torn between the Contour and Jolene but i am swayed towards Jolene.

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #26 of 1,253
Oh fck... just got my JH Layla Silver Matrix and now Jolane. My wallet is screaming now.

Please someone put me on a straitjacket!

I think Jolane has all the qualities I would want in my next Custom and with free signature design...(the gold looks sick)

I am thinking of getting silver on one and gold on the other. Not sure yet. They all look great.

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #28 of 1,253
Curious driver config.

Most interesting I’ve seen since Elysium.

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #29 of 1,253
Why have one when you can have both lol. Silver for my tastes though even though the gold indeed does look sick.

Exactly. Silver on left and gold on the right. May still get one or the other. Silver would be the one if I just go with one. I am not much of a bling guy.

Mar 6, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #30 of 1,253
If they do release a universal version, will we be able to customize faceplates and shells? I think previous JH universals are not customizable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back