• Poll closed .
Apr 10, 2024 at 3:19 AM Post #17,823 of 18,115
Apr 10, 2024 at 4:25 AM Post #17,824 of 18,115

Attachments

• IMG_9245.png
    IMG_9245.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Apr 10, 2024 at 9:02 AM Post #17,825 of 18,115
Sorry to hear that you haven't received your zion yet. But this statement:"Bob has genuinely run off with our money this time"
is not entirely true. NaLe and Enigma have been delivered as far as I know.
However, there is no news on Zion and EH. I have no hope for EH, but still think zion should be delivered.

Yes, it is true that Bob still owes money for Zion and EH and he must honor any refund request with promptness if he has not done it already.
Hope those who have ordered Zion and EH get their money back.
Well I've been asking for my money back since last October, along with the $300 he never refunded for the Elan+ I didn't receive. Honestly, wasn't the Enigma announced after the Zion? I have emailed several times to ask if I would actually receive the Zion at any point and they dont even respond to that. I genuinely believe this being 1.5 years since I paid for Zion in full that I will not be getting it.

Apr 10, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #17,827 of 18,115
Well I've been asking for my money back since last October, along with the $300 he never refunded for the Elan+ I didn't receive. Honestly, wasn't the Enigma announced after the Zion? I have emailed several times to ask if I would actually receive the Zion at any point and they dont even respond to that. I genuinely believe this being 1.5 years since I paid for Zion in full that I will not be getting it.
This is not acceptable at all.
It's been 1.5 years.
How much was the zion for ?
Did you try mailing IMR recently ?
If they delivered Na Le and Enigma , they should deliver Zion too.

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:14 PM Post #17,828 of 18,115
They have to have built it first.

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:16 PM Post #17,829 of 18,115
I emailed after they announced the Na-Le and Zions would be shipping in January ( :rolling_eyes: ) and asked if I would be getting the Zion or a refund. Never got a response so I sent a message to both emails again and mentioned they didn't even technically refund the the Elan+ so they owe me $900 at this point and is there a deal we can reach. I half thought he might suggest I use the balance and get an Enigma or something but they didn't respond to that either.

I think the Zion was 500 total.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #17,830 of 18,115
On a more fun note, very much enjoying the Enigma+. It's very bassy (on silver bottom / blue top top) and damn enjoyable. Detail seems decent, and it's definitely a very musical listen.

Going to give it a proper listen and see where it ranks against other higher end stuff I currently have like the Soundz Flame - should be fun.

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #17,831 of 18,115
I emailed after they announced the Na-Le and Zions would be shipping in January ( :rolling_eyes: ) and asked if I would be getting the Zion or a refund. Never got a response so I sent a message to both emails again and mentioned they didn't even technically refund the the Elan+ so they owe me $900 at this point and is there a deal we can reach. I half thought he might suggest I use the balance and get an Enigma or something but they didn't respond to that either.

Maybe some of us should email on your behalf.

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:34 PM Post #17,833 of 18,115

I think you should ask for en Enigma .
This is a fair deal considering you've had your money locked in for 1.5 years.
Better do it quick before the run out of Enigma or completely disappear.

Apr 10, 2024 at 12:53 PM Post #17,835 of 18,115
Without any actual knowledge, it looks fairly predictable behaviour for IMR at the moment. The have fulfilled or traded out the NaLe orders for Dawns / credit, and sorted the Enigma buyers.

There is a slow but steady drip feed of Enigmas into the market via their eBay site. Imagine some might be cancelled orders left over, but the rest becoming available semi regularly smacks of the manufacturer using whatever components they have left in stock to make the highest value items for sale (seems to be mainly Enigma that come up rather than the EST model) to maximise any remaining cash flow in to the business while they try and get themselves into a position to fund any remaining models owed.

If they are broke, better to have someone like Bob make one or two units a week by hand from parts he has to hand that sell for £1k+ rather than concentrate on presold units retailing for a lot less.

This is just conjecture, and not saying its necessarily the right approach, but it sounds be a logical way for the business to keep trying to stay afloat for a long as it can, in the hopen of somehow getting back into a viable position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back