iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Jul 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #1,533 of 4,252

After the first 512 units have shipped we may well take up your medicinal advice 
beerchug.gif

Don't complain if there are no Head-Fi updates...

But there WILL be an update from me as soon as mine arrives.  I plan on a complete review from unboxing on.  Cant wait!!

Jul 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #1,535 of 4,252
uh oh, just received a USPS tracking number for micro iDSD !
hm, Georgia to Colorado... will it arrive by Saturday... hm...

Jul 23, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #1,540 of 4,252
Please people, post impressions as soon as you open the box ,lol.

Sorry but I need to let it charge for 24 hours turning it off. But on the 24th hour, first milli second, I will play a track and post my impressions. Meanwhile, I will take some pics (when it arrived) haha

I usually charge my devices as well when I first opened them but just never been to 24hour long (Although I know iFi mentioned as long as the battery is full but I wanna be safe than sorry :D )

Jul 23, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #1,541 of 4,252
I just dropped an email to my local retailer to ask if there's any improvement to the delivery ETA and they are sticking to their end July/early Aug timeline .. sigh .. was hoping to get it prior to this weekend so I can have some free time from work to do some serious listening .. oh well ... can't always have your cake and eat it.

Jul 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #1,543 of 4,252
for those of us who won the contest, do we know who is sending our units?

There are no distributors locally here so I will have to wait for SG's distributor (Stereo Electronic to be specific) to send me the unit when it arrived to them. Hopefully by first week of August I will receive it. So long as it is before my birthday 8th August, would be great. :D

Jul 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #1,544 of 4,252
If it's from Georgia then it is from Avatar Acoustics, the distributor. So some people got the tracking numbers already? I supposedly won one them in the design suggestion contest, I haven't received anything. I will give them a few days before I ping them directly.

Jul 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #1,545 of 4,252
I got a call from Bonnie at avatar acoustics telling me that they received the iDSDs today and that they would be shipping them out tomorrow. Maybe I'll get it by Saturday but most likely next Monday or Tuesday. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back