iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #1,861 of 13,503
My packaged DX100 weighed in at 14 oz. I have used International 1st Class shipping for my Topkits for several years and have yet to have one fail to arrive, usually in about 8 days worldwide. Canada is the exception, it is VERY slow.

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #1,864 of 13,503
Sounds like we know now from iBasso a latest estimate for the second batch to be shipped.  

Lets stay out of their way till then....(emails)

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #1,865 of 13,503

Quote:
My packaged DX100 weighed in at 14 oz. I have used International 1st Class shipping for my Topkits for several years and have yet to have one fail to arrive, usually in about 8 days worldwide. Canada is the exception, it is VERY slow.

That is great to know. I have sent iBasso an amp once priority, which is the same as 1st class and it took 3 weeks. Canada is slooooowwwww, I agree on that one. :^) Don't ship to Chile. Tried it a few times to friends there and the package never arrived. Shouldn't have put camera for the contents on one. 

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #1,866 of 13,503
angry_face.gif

Quote:
Ha ha. Yes, that's so typical.
Sad really.

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #1,867 of 13,503
sounds like this week coming is the week for the 2nd batch orders to go out.. Yay

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #1,868 of 13,503
[size=medium][size=11pt]Thank you, that's really nice of you. I have daughter too that’s turning 3 soon. So I’m hoping for a boy this time around. [/size][/size]
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you so much and I love your new avatar. Well real life kept me busy, mostly traveling and work. I recently found out that I’m pregnant so I took a well-deserved vacation just to sort things over and plan ahead.
I just caught this post. Congratulations!!
I have two daughters 9 and 12. One has westone umx1 and the older one likes her Beats Lady Gaga. Budding head fiers. My little one is eyeimg my W4, is getting my Cowon X7 when the DX100 arrives, bless her little heart.
EDIT:
Terrible posting from a phone, NO IDEA WHY THR POST APPEARED IN THE BOX

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #1,869 of 13,503
[size=medium]I know what it’s like. My daughter whose turning 3 has already mastered sign language, and can already read perfectly well (I started with her from day 1). There is nothing wrong with rewarding a child as long as it motivates them into doing something useful with their time. As long as you help them keep a balance and make sure they understand what’s important. There is lots of stuff on internet that’s useful I agree when it comes to raising a child, but most of the stuff you really just have to learn firsthand.[/size]

Quote:
Well when they are continuously top of their class at one of the best girl schools in Hong Kong.  My younger daughter is going to compete at Easter time in China for the annual Olympic Maths competition as part of the Hong Kong representatives, having qualified through two rounds of competition against fellow elite math geniuses. I think it is well deserved with proper understandings. Volume restrictions, time limits on usage.

It's the lack of discipline............my girls are nurtured to be thoughtful, well mannered and most importantly, well disciplined!!!

Originally Posted by uelover
You have totally missed my point. But we have totally went OT. Lol.

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM Post #1,870 of 13,503
[size=medium]Thank you so much, though I’m pretty sure a few audiophiles might argue that lol.  I’m hoping my 3 year old daughter will get a little brother. [/size]

Quote:
Congratulations to you. This will bring you new meaning and depth to your life.....something headphones and an amp can't quite do. Ha!

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #1,871 of 13,503
[size=medium]I kind of feel a little sad though, like it feels like all dx100 threads are coming to an end. Yea it’s going to explode when 250 people get their hands on it. But I feel like the only new threads you will see after that are in sales section. I know that a lot of people complain about waiting but you have to admit, it’s fun sometimes. [/size]

Quote:
Hahahaha,, ever since I joint the Headfi over four years ago, I don't remember a day gone by without waiting for something. If it is not the Predator, it is the Mustang, or the Solo,Or the Pico Slim, or the Hd800, or the Lcd2. Hack, come to think of it, everything I own I have to wait for. There should be a warning when people sign up for this forum, besides their wallet, that says there is a parallel universe here and the time is about one year for every day on earth:)

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #1,872 of 13,503

Quote:
I know what it’s like. My daughter whose turning 3 has already mastered sign language, and can already read perfectly well (I started with her from day 1). There is nothing wrong with rewarding a child as long as it motivates them into doing something useful with their time. As long as you help them keep a balance and make sure they understand what’s important. There is lots of stuff on internet that’s useful I agree when it comes to raising a child, but most of the stuff you really just have to learn firsthand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 

Well when they are continuously top of their class at one of the best girl schools in Hong Kong.  My younger daughter is going to compete at Easter time in China for the annual Olympic Maths competition as part of the Hong Kong representatives, having qualified through two rounds of competition against fellow elite math geniuses. I think it is well deserved with proper understandings. Volume restrictions, time limits on usage.

It's the lack of discipline............my girls are nurtured to be thoughtful, well mannered and most importantly, well disciplined!!!

If you guys have read and understood the original post I made regarding spkrs01's post, you will know what I meant.

I am never against rewarding a child and it is great that your children are great performers.

Mar 10, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #1,874 of 13,503

Quote:
[size=medium]I kind of feel a little sad though, like it feels like all dx100 threads are coming to an end. Yea it’s going to explode when 250 people get their hands on it. But I feel like the only new threads you will see after that are in sales section. I know that a lot of people complain about waiting but you have to admit, it’s fun sometimes. [/size]

First of all, the second batch number is 350 plus the 40 in the guinea pig round for a total of 390.  Then the third batch is starting for April delivery.  So in couple of month there will be around 700 units around. And by summer, there may be well around 1000 units running around.  Hack, my selfish nature wants it to cap at 400 :)

No need to feel melancholy here as it is not good for the little one.  I can tell you that my trouble making nature alone will probably light enough fire to keep this thread as interesting as the anticipation phase :wink:

And by May, there will be a lot of interesting comparisons (or may be arguments? what arguments? I love arguments :wink:) with the HM802.  Why is it so hard to get you and Uelover excited about the DX100?  

Mar 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #1,875 of 13,503

Quote:

The thing is, your top kits are chips, which poorly paid postal workers don't care about. Put a non-traceable package in their hands which may be something expensive, like an iPod, and good luck seeing it arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back