iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Mar 10, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #1,831 of 13,503

Quote:

Not sure if you are directing that at me. If so, well I was apart of the first batch so in my case there are delays.

" Do not hate/disapprove your fate for maybe its for the better", always look at the hidden good, because its always there.

Mar 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM Post #1,834 of 13,503
Thank you so much and I love your new avatar. Well real life kept me busy, mostly traveling and work. I recently found out that I’m pregnant so I took a well-deserved vacation just to sort things over and plan ahead.

I just caught this post. Congratulations!!

I have two daughters 9 and 12. One has westone umx1 and the older one likes her Beats Lady Gaga. Budding head fiers. My little one is eyeimg my W4, is getting my Cowon X7 when the DX100 arrives, bless her little heart.

EDIT:

Terrible posting from a phone, NO IDEA WHY THR POST APPEARED IN THE BOX

Mar 10, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #1,835 of 13,503
Let me guess, you using an iphone? lol. My iphone4 hates headfi with a passion...
rolleyes.gif

Mar 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM Post #1,837 of 13,503

Quote:
I have two daughters 9 and 12. One has westone umx1 and the older one likes her Beats Lady Gaga. Budding head fiers. My little one is eyeimg my W4, is getting my Cowon X7 when the DX100 arrives, bless her little heart.

Not good to give them such things so young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM Post #1,838 of 13,503

Quote:

Not good to give them such things so young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

Well when they are continuously top of their class at one of the best girl schools in Hong Kong.  My younger daughter is going to compete at Easter time in China for the annual Olympic Maths competition as part of the Hong Kong representatives, having qualified through two rounds of competition against fellow elite math geniuses. I think it is well deserved with proper understandings. Volume restrictions, time limits on usage.

It's the lack of discipline............my girls are nurtured to be thoughtful, well mannered and most importantly, well disciplined!!!

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #1,839 of 13,503

Quote:
Well when they are continuously top of their class at one of the best girl schools in Hong Kong.  My younger daughter is going to compete at Easter time in China for the annual Olympic Maths competition as part of the Hong Kong representatives, having qualified through two rounds of competition against fellow elite math geniuses. I think it is well deserved with proper understandings. Volume restrictions, time limits on usage.

It's the lack of discipline............my girls are nurtured to be thoughtful, well mannered and most importantly, well disciplined!!!

You have totally missed my point. But we have totally went OT. Lol.

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:45 AM Post #1,840 of 13,503
Whenever I see even the slightest hint of complaints of delays, I like to point out the various headphones and other gadgets I pre-ordered, mostly when first announced: HD-800s, HF-2s, Symphones Magnums (plus 3 upgrades), LCD-2s, LCD-3s, Metrum Octave, Pico Slim and now the DX100. I think the total time (if taken back-to-back) I've spent waiting for these products amounts to something like 2 years
rolleyes.gif

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:56 AM Post #1,842 of 13,503
Is JH3A still the king of all the products' waiting time?

Edit: I have just realized that it is my 2nd year anniversary on head-fi.
redface.gif

Mar 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM Post #1,843 of 13,503

Quote:
Is JH3A still the king of all the products' waiting time?

Edit: I have just realized that it is my 2nd year anniversary on head-fi.
redface.gif

Happy Anniversary

Mar 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #1,844 of 13,503
Just received the instruction to send back the DX100 and shipping both ways are paid for by iBasso. Given until end of April to do so. Great service!

There will also be a new bottom case which can be opened easily, I assume for easier replacement of battery. Maybe we can mod that to accomodate bigger capacity? *wink*

Mar 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #1,845 of 13,503
I think the JH3a might be, or at least up there. I waited over 18 months from start to finish. However, I am listening to it right now and it still astounds me. I have a lot of expensive balanced equipment next to me and I am  constantly drawn to the 3a via usb from my MBP with audirvana. Really looking forward to the dx100 so it can have a hi-end coax signal again.

@DX100 owners, can someone tell me what termination the coax out mini is for the DX100. ie TS, TRS, TRRS? I need to build a IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back