I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Mar 31, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #1,531 of 1,630
  http://www.head-fi.org/t/759682/ibasso-hdp-r10-es9018-sillicon-case-screen-protector-modded-firmware-price-drops
Selling my R10 with all accessories, case and screen protector.
Feel bad to let it go but really broke now

I just recieved it, Thank You. SQ is excellent, but I have a problem with Qobuz app, volume is so low I can barely hear music on max volume and high gain. There's no problem on HD Player. Any toughts on this? Have You guys tried any other streaming apps?

Mar 31, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #1,532 of 1,630
I just recieved it, Thank You. SQ is excellent, but I have a problem with Qobuz app, volume is so low I can barely hear music on max volume and high gain. There's no problem on HD Player. Any toughts on this? Have You guys tried any other streaming apps?

Check your media volume (I think that's the one) as apps don't use the iBasso amp/DAC volume .

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #1,534 of 1,630

Thanks, that works, but Qobuz sounds like crapp. Ok, another one, Hibino site is in japanese, so, what is the latest official firmware for HDP?

The lastest firmware is 8.0.3 ...and 9.0.3 is alternative with Google Play removed (the link was posted somewhere before in this thread). The firmware installed on your unit when you received it is not original firmware. It's already enhanced, if you go back to original firmware, you will be disappointed but if you still insist on trying stock sound, i have a firmware that is optimized and keeping the stock sound. 

Apr 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #1,535 of 1,630
  The lastest firmware is 8.0.3 ...and 9.0.3 is alternative with Google Play removed (the link was posted somewhere before in this thread). The firmware installed on your unit when you received it is not original firmware. It's already enhanced, if you go back to original firmware, you will be disappointed but if you still insist on trying stock sound, i have a firmware that is optimized and keeping the stock sound. 

Just curious, weren't you running the Russian firmware in your R10?

Apr 2, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #1,536 of 1,630

Just curious, weren't you running the Russian firmware in your R10?

obviously? and there are many custom firmwares not only few posted on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back