HF-2!!!
Jul 17, 2009 at 7:00 PM Post #631 of 704
Used? Really not at all...........you'd be more on point to be grateful that they're a few more hours closer to being burned-in.

I'd think anybody would be filled with pure joy at just getting their hot, sweaty hands on them. Yeah, I've got mine and they're now burned-in.......and I'm not sending them back, nor am I going to sell them, or give them to a friend, or...... You got it - they're keepers for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #632 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Used? Really not at all...........you'd be more on point to be grateful that they're a few more hours closer to being burned-in.

I'd think anybody would be filled with pure joy at just getting their hot, sweaty hands on them. Yeah, I've got mine and they're now burned-in.......and I'm not sending them back, nor am I going to sell them, or give them to a friend, or...... You got it - they're keepers for me
smily_headphones1.gif

So somebody owns and uses something for 1-30 days, returns it, and to you that is not "used?"
confused.gif

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #633 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So somebody owns and uses something for 1-30 days, returns it, and to you that is not "used?"
confused.gif

sure it's "used". But it's used, lovingly I'd imagine from someone of this community, and found not to someone's taste. I'm sure many people would be looking to pay more just to get their hands on a pair, especially a lower numbered pair, regardless of how used they are. How fresh do you think these things are? They are probably run for a certain amount of time on site before being shipped out. A few hours on something that will last you years, if not decades is not a big deal to many here (look at the FS section).

So choices are, either get in line now for a slightly "used" pair for original price, or wait N months/years and pay quite possibly a lot more.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #634 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by ABathingApe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sure it's "used". But it's used, lovingly I'd imagine from someone of this community, and found not to someone's taste. I'm sure many people would be looking to pay more just to get their hands on a pair, especially a lower numbered pair, regardless of how used they are. How fresh do you think these things are? They are probably run for a certain amount of time on site before being shipped out. A few hours on something that will last you years, if not decades is not a big deal to many here (look at the FS section).

So choices are, either get in line now for a slightly "used" pair for original price, or wait N months/years and pay quite possibly a lot more.
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, I'm just saying it's not the most ethical thing in the world to sell something used as "new," not to mention probably even illegal. No offense intended, but how do I know what viruses, bacteria, or who knows what else might be on them from (in your words) your "hot sweaty hands?"

No other retailer on the planet would get away with selling used merchandise as "new" -- every attorney general in the country would go after that in a heartbeat. Used is not new, and there are good reasons for the distinction.

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #636 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenzip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't believe Todd has ever said anything about how returned/used/b-stock would be handled.

Why don't we wait to hear from him before jumping to conclusions?

I agree - I'd like to have this point clarified.

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #637 of 704
Hi. I have received the following update on my order.

"Thank you for your order we expect to be shipping the headphones in the next few weeks. We will let you know a shipping confirmation/tracking number when the headphones ship out to you. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again and have a great day."

Does this mean that i will be getting one. I booked after the deadline and my order number is #6150

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #638 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by niranhopper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Thank you for your order we expect to be shipping the headphones in the next few weeks. We will let you know a shipping confirmation/tracking number when the headphones ship out to you. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again and have a great day."

Does this mean that i will be getting one. I booked after the deadline and my order number is #6150

I'm almost positive you'll get a pair. Thats the same confirmation e-mail I received too.

edit: my order number was 6117 if you were wondering

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #639 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by niranhopper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, I didn't get any of that - not yet at least. Just a confirmation number, #6163. You might have snuck in just at the last pair or two! I hope he got 12 orders for other stuff before my order for the HF-2.
biggrin.gif

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #640 of 704
Userlander - with your fear of possibly being sent a headphone with a few hours on them - wouldn't be more prudent for you to cancel your order? You don't seem to trust the vendor; so it would be the intelligent thing for you to do.

Rest assured - if you get them and put them up for sale at a higher price - it will be noticed.

I've never even met Todd - but find your "concerns" in these HF-2 threads to be something worse than naive, or nutty.

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #641 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Userlander - with your fear of possibly being sent a headphone with a few hours on them - wouldn't be more prudent for you to cancel your order? You don't seem to trust the vendor; so it would be the intelligent thing for you to do.

Rest assured - if you get them and put them up for sale at a higher price - it will be noticed.

I've never even met Todd - but find your "concerns" in these HF-2 threads to be something worse than naive, or nutty.

Since when it is it "nutty or naive" to not want to get used merchandise passed off as "new?" You sound like the naive and nutty one with that POV.
rolleyes.gif

Regardless, maybe you should MYOB and leave my purchasing decisions to me. I really don't need your input when deciding what and what not to buy, thanks.

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #642 of 704
woo! looking good!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

The comments for your order are: Thank you for your order we expect to be
shipping the headphones in the next few weeks. We will let you know a
shipping confirmation/tracking number when the headphones ship out to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again and have a great
day.

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #643 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
woo! looking good!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm missing something here. Userlander, are you "woo looking-gooding" because you are order #6163 and yours have shipped? Or are you quoting somebody else who presumably has a lower number than 6163 and expressing joy on their behalf? Or has the wait for my HF-2s clouded my brain altogether?

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #644 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by West726 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm missing something here. Userlander, are you "woo looking-gooding" because you are order #6163 and yours have shipped? Or are you quoting somebody else who presumably has a lower number than 6163 and expressing joy on their behalf? Or has the wait for my HF-2s clouded my brain altogether?

His won't have shipped. I'm order #6000 and discussing with falkon that probably puts me in the 350-400 range. Mine were ordered before the 80 pair left warning.

Jul 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #645 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by West726 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm order #6163. I was woo-hooing because I *thought* the email indicated that they had shipped ("New status: shipped"). I would presume that means that the orders before me have also shipped? But maybe that's just their standard email, and the fact that I don't have a tracking number means they didn't ship yet?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back