Heath Ledger as the Joker
Aug 3, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #46 of 53
Thank goodness not every one in the world operates their joke warehouse like this because jokes would be kept under lock and key instead of shared for a laugh. Imagine if every joke had a one time per usage shelf life and then it’s obsolete. It could possibly lead to a joke shortage. I suppose Chris Rock or Robin Williams would have just one opportunity to perfect a joke during that one live performance then it’s stored away for good.

Chris Rock is black? No...
tongue.gif
Yet if a white comic said anything similar he would be called the "R" word. I don't think Rock is as conservative as the come (like Bill Cobsy) since every other word Chris uses is usually an expletive of some sort and he does do a great deal of stereotyping, which some may find wrong and offensive.

Aug 3, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #47 of 53
rolleyes.gif

lets not defend our "non pc" behavior and call it a "sense of humour". take responsibility for what you say and then understand why you said it in the first place. and remember, the world is what YOU make it to be.

Aug 3, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #48 of 53
Well, it seems to be a case of either owning up to a pretty lame sense of humor, or owning up to being un-PC in that case.

Aug 3, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #50 of 53
omg that heath ledger has teh ghey lol! brokeback batman hurrrrrrrrrrrrr......

i can enjoy non-pc humor as much as the next *****hole, but you ain't funny.

Aug 3, 2006 at 7:31 PM Post #51 of 53
Being PC under certain situations is necessary, but in others it isn’t always necessary.

Not funny? That’s another issue and based on one little parody remark.

Aug 3, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #52 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
I laughed for this news first but maybe there's a Joker inside Ledger after all.

newjoker.jpg

300px-Cesar_Romero_Joker1.gif

Ledger reminds me somewhat of the original actor, Cesar Romero that played the Joker in the Batman TV series.

Aug 3, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #53 of 53
Ledger does look like a legitimate Joker...

But I think Crispin Glover's weirdness would've added more spice to the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back