Heath Ledger as the Joker
Aug 1, 2006 at 4:31 PM Post #2 of 53
New batman series sucks anyway (coming from an avid Batman fan). Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson all the way!

Aug 1, 2006 at 4:43 PM Post #3 of 53
That does seem like an odd choice...

Maybe it has something to do with his abnormally wide mouth when he smiles and his big teeth, both of which are very joker-esque..

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanohue
New batman series sucks anyway (coming from an avid Batman fan). Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson all the way!

How can you say that when there isn't even a series yet? They've only released one movie and haven't even start filming the second. At any rate I thought the new one was pretty good and did a far better job of making Batman look more human (he made mistakes and miscalculations, fell a couple of times, and wasn't impervious to pain, etc). About the only complaint I had was Bale's weird Batman voice when he was all suited up.

Aug 1, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #5 of 53
is it just me, or are the same movies being made over and over and over again, no matter how good or bad they were the first time?
plainface.gif

Aug 1, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #6 of 53
That freakin sucks ass, I thought Depp was rumored for that spot! He is a way better actor! I can already hear Ledger now... "I wish I could quit you Batman"
emot-jerkit1.gif

Aug 1, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #7 of 53
Heath Ledger would suck ass as the Joker. We need an unknown actor for this part stat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanohue

Avid Batman fan huh? Did you watch the 90s TAS? 90s TAS all the way!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
is it just me, or are the same movies being made over and over and over again, no matter how good or bad they were the first time?
plainface.gif

Except the previous 2 Batman flicks were craptacular with the neon lights and the Bat-nipples!

Aug 1, 2006 at 5:04 PM Post #8 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
Except the previous 2 Batman flicks were craptacular with the neon lights and the Bat-nipples!

i like the original with Keaton and Nicholson was fantastic, the rest got progressively worse until they were horrible. Batman Begins did nothing for me. TAS was the best of all.

Aug 1, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #13 of 53
Gay! I wanted Johnny Depp or Crispin Glover as the joker. Much better for the part I think.

Aug 1, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #14 of 53
Damn it, Mark Hamil is still my favorite Joker.

Aug 1, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #15 of 53
Depp would have nailed the role of the Joker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back