Head-Fidentification!
May 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #121 of 261
STICKER UPDATE!  Okay guys, turns out there are two Head-Fi members in the printing business.  Both have volunteered to handle the job, and I will be submitting both offers to Jude today.  :smile:

Talk about results. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

May 31, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #122 of 261
Quote:
Quote:
Okay guys, turns out there are two Head-Fi members in the printing business.  Both have volunteered to handle the job, and I will be submitting both offers to Jude today. 
smile.gif

Hot damn RFP's and Bidding wars
biggrin.gif
To bad you cant get that kind of action with amp designs
very_evil_smiley.gif

Well, it wouldn't be like that really.  It's just more choices for Jude to consider.  Both guys are awesome for stepping up and being willing to help out! 
smile.gif

Quote:

PS Little quick out of the holster with the avatar change  arent ya:)

A little bit yeah, but the thing is I won't really be around this weekend.  I'll be at this.

Quote:
Talk about results. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

I'm sure it'll be soon! 

May 31, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #123 of 261

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, it wouldn't be like that really.  It's just more choices for Jude to consider.  Both guys are awesome for stepping up and being willing to help out! 
smile.gif

Righto, no more RFP humour, got it.
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
A little bit yeah, but the thing is I won't really be around this weekend.  I'll be at this.

In a working capacity, or just can't wait to get your hands on an AK 120 to drive those 8320's?

May 31, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #124 of 261
Quote:Tedious101
I'm in a bad area in Queens, NY. No one bothers me where ever I go,... :wink:

They didn't bother King Kong either,    until later.
Hope you're good at climbing buildings......

Quote:Kamakahahahahah
Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Yep, can't wait to put them face down on the treads of my car.  Will see what mileage they get.....           Joke...

May 31, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #125 of 261
Well, my oldest son studies MMA, I'm about to put my 8yo in a Gracie Jujitsu class, and I'm going to get back on board myself with a Gracie class myself. I'm no bad a**, but I'm too old to run (so it leaves me no choice but to be able to defend myself).

Besides, in NYC and other states you don't need expensive hp's to be targeted. The psychology of a criminal isn't wired like that. All you need is to appear weaker than they are. Sad really,...but just how life is.

Quote:
They didn't bother King Kong either,    until later.
Hope you're good at climbing buildings......

Yep, can't wait to put them face down on the treads of my car.  Will see what mileage they get.....           Joke...

May 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #126 of 261
Well, my oldest son studies MMA, I'm about to put my 8yo in a Gracie Jujitsu class, and I'm going to get back on board myself with a Gracie class myself. I'm no bad a**, but I'm too old to run (so it leaves me no choice but to be able to defend myself).

Besides, in NYC and other states you don't need expensive hp's to be targeted. The psychology of a criminal isn't wired like that. All you need is to appear weaker than they are. Sad really,...but just how life is.

Quote:
Sounds like you have two bad a**es in the making and one more on the way. Good work!

May 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #127 of 261
Quote:

Quote:

Al Bundy is a Gracie black belt....he's been studying it for over 20 years!

May 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #128 of 261
Jun 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #133 of 261
I can't believe I missed this great thread. Especially since I was mentioned in the beginning of it!

Oh well, better late to the party than miss it entirely. I'm glad Currawong came up with the brilliant idea of stickers. The premise of the thread is cool, of course, but we were having trouble coming up with a practical way of putting it into practice.

My main cans never leave the house, but my primary portable circumaural would be a perfect candidate to get stickerfied. They're not exactly a fashion statement type design, and I've already stuck a great bloody Velcro swatch on to add some foam padding under the headband, so they're not exactly in pristine shape anymore. The perfect workhorse to affix a big honking sticker to, much like my computer, which proclaims to everybody who sees it that "My SSD is faster than your HDD."

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #135 of 261
Oops i'm late here too. Didn't miss much right?
Do want some stickers when it's available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back