Head-Fi Old School Roll Call.........
Nov 19, 2006 at 12:54 AM Post #31 of 118
I don't think of myself as old school here because I missed the first year (and change) of the fun while I was a regular at Audiogon. But it didn't take long to get into the swing of things, that's for sure!

Seems to me that new members still become quite comfortable here very quickly, and I like that about this place a lot.

Nov 19, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #32 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by hempcamp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"ancient quarrels"
rolleyes.gif

icon10.gif

Nov 19, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #33 of 118
Neat. Seeing some names I haven't seen in a looooooong time! Although with the way Head-Fi keeps growing, it's possible to lose track of people who still post here every day!
3000smile.gif

Nov 19, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #35 of 118
My "Old School" application is still pending.

Nov 19, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #36 of 118
Yep....still here.....I registered here after headwize was having a big server problems. I believe I've been a member since 2001. I kindda miss Duncan, and JMT. I remember that Mreal was one of the first ATs supporter. Where is Dustychalk by the way?

Oh yeah...where is Tangent, Ufokillerz, and members of the META42 team anyway?

Nov 19, 2006 at 2:57 PM Post #38 of 118
Guess 'older-than-most school' applies to me. I haven't posted much lately but I still check in a few times a week, at least. So this thread is a good oppertunity to let you know I'm still here.
Good idea Pinky!
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW, you guys missed my birthday!
frown.gif

(Granted, it's not in my profile anymore so how would you be reminded of it. My own fault, but still.
wink.gif
)

Nov 19, 2006 at 3:12 PM Post #40 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I old-school? Or at least, mid-school?

Yeah, we're definately mid-school...

Nov 19, 2006 at 3:32 PM Post #44 of 118
Are you calling me?...Where is NickDangerous, and Kelly, Neruda....LOL...and Merton!!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 19, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #45 of 118
new school here, but i'm spending way too much time browsing the forums, buying/selling/swapping gear, and besides, i'm probably as old or older than a bunch of you. so does that begin to qualify :wink: (avoiding the stroke victim winky...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back