Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
May 2, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #6,979 of 12,596
  You mentioned headphones yourself
wink.gif

Then asked correctly if this is the IEM thread

My point (in vid) was related to vapman not being defensive about a device not doing as expected. Chilly was talking about that

Vapman
#1 He did something besides/ more than talk
#2 He was not emotionally attached to the outcome.

There were comments made that alluded to it's output being on par with Mojo and others.
That turned out not to be the case and nobody cares because nobody is an E5. Some folks own it though. Will it push IEM? I pushed my Mojo to max output on my Sony's...it will drive overears though...that's odd on first blush..but it's true.
smily_headphones1.gif

Well yes, my logic was that if it could drive over-ears it should be good with IEM's.  I wonder what it is about the Sony's that even the Mojo struggles with.

It could still push most other IEM's I expect, could be worthwhile testing with others.

May 2, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #6,980 of 12,596

Well yes, my logic was that if it could drive over-ears it should be good with IEM's.  I wonder what it is about the Sony's that even the Mojo struggles with.

It could still push most other IEM's I expect.

I don't know
confused.gif

I can put my iFi in Turbo mode 4000mW into 16ohm and go halfway on gain....with IEM and that makes my SZ go nutz
confused.gif
confused.gif

May 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #6,981 of 12,596

It could still push most other IEM's I expect, could be worthwhile testing with others.

I think we had a misunderstanding along the way cause the E5 CAN'T drive over ears but it CAN drive IEMs.

And even on IEMs I had to turn it to max volume and still wanted more sometimes.

Cayin C5 will demolish it in terms of amp power, if you really really love how the E5 sounds that much just get it and strap a e18 or C5 to it and get some actual amping power.

I dropped discussion on the E5 cause there's no more to say on it.

May 2, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #6,982 of 12,596

I have no problem driving my Sony Xb90ex with Mojo. I'll let you know about the other 2.

May 3, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #6,983 of 12,596
The first page list will change. The top list will be my own Top 10. Next will be Chillaxing next will be warrior 1975, next will be vapman next will be jmills
(he can PM me if he chooses), next will be ______. There will be 10 top 10's They will not be collapsed so the 1st post is gonna be pretyy ******* long

May 3, 2016 at 12:36 AM Post #6,985 of 12,596
Damn bro, that's be crazy!!

Some folks think I wanna control the corner. They can let that go now. I will only accept lists from folks listed or other known bassheads who are respectful and mature and open to alternate opinions. This thread is under watch now so I am smiling at the camera. I ain't stupid cuz
wink.gif

The door is open.
My list goes first. If that's too much for folks they can peep that gif again.
This is aaaaaaall about the viewers both members and non. They get a variety to choose from. I will add a bio to my list about me and I advise others to do the same to give the viewer some reference to who exactly is making the list they are reading and maybe find a person with like tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back