Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Apr 12, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #736 of 2,486
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanx Brooko, Sorry about that Scrambler. I confuse easily due to last minute filing of Taxes. My head is swimming and ready to explode from this headache. BUT I got them done and filed.

PLUS I,m Old.

Thanx Guys

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
TWIN

Apr 13, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #739 of 2,486
Ive read somewhere that the wiring could be faulty and the wires may be reversed in phase. If I express that correctly in English (not my best language lol).

Wouldn't one expect completely other measurements then? Or, else, they are not speakers. Their sound waves do not cross each other like speakers do, so the waves are not able to influence each other to strengthen or dim the other wave.

I would also like to know how old the tested Havis are, because I seem to have a newer batch (with the paper box instead of a plastic box, and slightly different accessories) and Im not really blown away by their soundstage.

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #740 of 2,486
smily_headphones1.gif
I do Phase reversal of Guitar pickups all the time, It's called the Green Sound, (Named after peter Green's tone in EARLY Fleetwood Mac). But on speakers like these headphones basically are, I would expect far greater Attenuation of one side's Volume than 3-6 Db. I'm putting the cart before the horse really as I won't even have a pair for about 10 Days from now. Anything I can offer is just pure Conjecture and B.S.

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

Apr 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #741 of 2,486
Heisenberg, Schrodinger and Ohm are in a car

when they get pulled over. Heisenberg is driving and the cop asks him, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
"No, but I know exactly where I am", Heisenberg replies.
The cop says, "You were doing 55 in a 35."
Heisenberg throws up his hands and shouts, "Great! Now I'm lost!"
The cop thinks this is suspicious and orders him to pop open the trunk. He checks it out and says, "Do you know you have a dead cat back here?"
"We do now, A******!", shouts Schrodinger.
The cop moves to arrest them. Ohm resists

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Apr 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #742 of 2,486

when they get pulled over. Heisenberg is driving and the cop asks him, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
The cop thinks this is suspicious and orders him to pop open the trunk. He checks it out and says, "Do you know you have a dead cat back here?"

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

ba dum tssss
wink_face.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #743 of 2,486

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Poor cat! That copper is a murderer!!

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #744 of 2,486

smily_headphones1.gif
B9, They are now being called FOTM, but what a GREAT Taste. Even better when you are considering a rather inexpensive headphone at around $115 dollars or so.

Absolutely Try them Out Yoztpetra!!!

I'm hoping these Havi's that were shipped Yesterday are ANYWHERE near as good, I'll be a happy camper.

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
TWIN

The reviews from my local forum about dunu titan 1 sounds interesting..

but sadly I don't think it's available in my country yet! I'm aiming for the ATH IM02 as of currently :) Probably the second handed one..
Fairly enjoying RE400 atm but give it some complex music, all the instrument died in muddiness :frowning2:

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #745 of 2,486
smily_headphones1.gif
I knew I should have linked a Rim Shot Button.

smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
TWIN

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #746 of 2,486
The reviews from my local forum about dunu titan 1 sounds interesting..

but sadly I don't think it's available in my country yet! I'm aiming for the ATH IM02 as of currently :) Probably the second handed one..
Fairly enjoying RE400 atm but give it some complex music, all the instrument died in muddiness :frowning2:

Hopefully you have the opportunity to try out the Titan 1. I have yet to find something it fails to do well.

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #747 of 2,486
smily_headphones1.gif
Woo Hoo! Just pledged the Deltas on the Trinity website.

I have big faith in you Brooko.

atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
TWIN

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #748 of 2,486
I love the Delta. Hopefully you'll enjoy it too :)

Apr 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #750 of 2,486
  That's it guys! Time to close this thread for good. Our lord and savior said that these are garbage: http://www.head-fi.org/products/havi-b3-pro-1/reviews/12908

Can't be serious right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back