Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #2,116 of 4,032

LOL, ok you and peter convinced me. I will not lurk after reading that!

Hilarious review through and through. Reminds me of sf's but with steroids included as its a subtle review in words, but powerful images with it, haha.

Glad you enioyed it you ckr9 resister!

Enjoy the Havis. I will most likely order them at the beginning or
the middle of September.

Waiting for the right one to post me 1000 posts...another new Havi family member..well worth it...vlenbo

Me promised you me will buy ckr9 when me grow up....lol

Aug 30, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #2,118 of 4,032

Okay,I know it looks weird. but, it sound just right!
I use ear bud foam pad. Put it on B3'bore (try to centering) and use stock tip.
this way make Havi has more bass quntities and impact. Mids are thicker and lusher.

and sealing problem is gone!.

Try it!!

Aug 30, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #2,119 of 4,032

Okay,I know it looks weird. but, it sound just right!
I use ear bud foam pad. Put it on B3'bore (try to centering) and use stock tip.
this way make Havi has more bass quntities and impact. Mids are thicker and lusher.

and sealing problem is gone!.

Try it!!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "ear bud foam pad"? Maybe you could take another picture showing one earpiece with the full mod and the other with the silicon tip off but foam on to illustrate better.

Aug 30, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #2,123 of 4,032
  Havi B3 Pro I Review

Let me start by saying that ...the purchase of Havi B3 has been long time coming ..ever since introduced by @bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year and later its own Havi thread by @Baycode
Recognition and respect to this two guys for introducing Havi and this excellent thread .

..me still resisted buying .....for the simple fact ....this sucker need an amp to really shine ....at that point of time ...me have no amp so no buy Havi.

Been searching for amp ever since ...this year June (Topping NX1) July (Little Bear B-2) and August (SMSL SAP-5s - incoming ) ...with that all in place ....had to ...must get ...with LMUE discount ...hell yeah about 51$ USD ....the wait and patience paid off big time.

For those following this thread ...please start from page one of this excellent thread started by Baycode ...kudos to you man ...must read his review ...burn in time with detailed changes in sound ...in depth with excellent photograph and also autopsy pic on how to dissect Havi ....lol....also other review by much more experienced headfier 

For the price of 60$ ..its a steal ..its a deal ..its a iem that will  achieved cult status someday ..me prediction. ....for those still on the sideline ....give it a try ...if you appreciate audiophile sound ...you will know this baby oozes plenty of “YES” factor comparable to @SyedZ2ez4 much beloved CKR9 ...juz kiddin man ...

Me review will not be as detailed or meticulous of some of very learned headfiers have done for Havi but more of a pictorial review....much has been said of the packaging and thousands of accessories that comes with Havi.

Soundstage and ....width and depth are the best I ever heard ...especially for a drum track that me used to test bass ...me can actually hear the drum beat travelling from left to right with precision of a heart surgeon ...lol ...too much ..I know ..but i dont care 

3D imaging....the imaging of B3 is so 3D like which is very hard to explain ....you gotta have one in your ears to really get a feel ...

Clarity ...is good as far me is concerned but to be honest ....me have to admit CKR9 does better in this department ...but me suspect his judgement is biased ...juz joking

Details and Separation..... me dont own high end gear as most of me stuffs circle around 50$ and most of it are less than ...but its the best of me gears and even better than some much higher price iem me have demo or heard from friends ..with the exception of cuz there are better one out there

Instrument and Vocal Placement....the amazing thing with Havi ...you can actually locate precisely where the instrument and vocal are coming from ....its so surreal as if you can see the band in your head and how the each band members are at what position and where the back up singers are ....

Warning ...AMPING 

Without Amp ...Havi without an amp ...sound is lifeless ..without soul ...dracula without a fang ....kim kardashian without the ass ...

With Amp ....Havi come out to play ...give your kid a bag of sugar and see them run wild ..kickin' n screamin'....everything just comes forward and so alive ...it actually entices you to really pay attention to listen to the song and that moment doesnt go away.

TV
This is Havi with amp ..looks good huh ..

Thanks for reading ..guess me review wont make front page @Baycode

As only wokei can deliver! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #2,126 of 4,032
wokei's without amp vs with amp post made me order amp.  fiio e11k.  my first portable amp!

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #2,127 of 4,032
When it comes out I'll be getting the FiiO X1, but I wanted to get the B3s this weekend. My sources right now are the iPod Touch 4g and the Nokia Lumia 520. Would these be enough to drive the B3s to a good level and also have enough power to sound good? 

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #2,128 of 4,032
do you own the b3 pro 1 or pro2?
and will i be able to play music with me phone from the  b3 pro 1?

Only Pro 1 ...yes ...can play music from phone

As only wokei can deliver! :beerchug:

Thanks man

wokei's without amp vs with amp post made me order amp.  fiio e11k.  my first portable amp!

Amp is an essential item for all audio warrior ..

When it comes out I'll be getting the FiiO X1, but I wanted to get the B3s this weekend. My sources right now are the iPod Touch 4g and the Nokia Lumia 520. Would these be enough to drive the B3s to a good level and also have enough power to sound good? 

B3 Pro 1 ...needs amp to shine ....not too sure about X1 ...maybe twister6 can chime in on this .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back