Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 30, 2014 at 7:45 AM Post #2,102 of 4,032
@Wokei   You're welcome buddy
beerchug.gif

LOL  LOL LOL ! 
bigsmile_face.gif

This is the most basic, clever and funny review in Head-Fi! Just made it to the front page of B3 thread
wink_face.gif

(I especially like the guides with great photo choices, makes everything easier to understand)

Aug 30, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #2,103 of 4,032
Nice review Wokei, I like the added images lol

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #2,106 of 4,032
@Wokei
   You're welcome buddy :beerchug:

LOL  LOL LOL !  :bigsmile_face:

This is the most basic, clever and funny review in Head-Fi! Just made it to the front page of B3 thread :wink_face:

(I especially like the guides with great photo choices, makes everything easier to understand)

Nice review Wokei, I like the added images lol

Your reviews here got me to buy the havi's - best choice I made in the in-ear market so far.
So.. thanks!

Too kind...too kind....me am humble by your kind words...choking...emo now

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #2,107 of 4,032
I still don't know what to buy. havi looks awesome, but is it posiblle to wear them straight down? 

Me am okay wearing them both ways ..me no have problem with the fitting or sealing ....thats just me ....so its up to you but tbh its shell is quite big among me gears ....but others may not feel the same as I do ...

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:44 AM Post #2,108 of 4,032
  Havi B3 Pro I Review

Let me start by saying that ...the purchase of Havi B3 has been long time coming ..ever since introduced by @bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year and later its own Havi thread by @Baycode
Recognition and respect to this two guys for introducing Havi and this excellent thread .

..me still resisted buying .....for the simple fact ....this sucker need an amp to really shine ....at that point of time ...me have no amp so no buy Havi.

Been searching for amp ever since ...this year June (Topping NX1) July (Little Bear B-2) and August (SMSL SAP-5s - incoming ) ...with that all in place ....had to ...must get ...with LMUE discount ...hell yeah about 51$ USD ....the wait and patience paid off big time.

For those following this thread ...please start from page one of this excellent thread started by Baycode ...kudos to you man ...must read his review ...burn in time with detailed changes in sound ...in depth with excellent photograph and also autopsy pic on how to dissect Havi ....lol....also other review by much more experienced headfier 

For the price of 60$ ..its a steal ..its a deal ..its a iem that will  achieved cult status someday ..me prediction. ....for those still on the sideline ....give it a try ...if you appreciate audiophile sound ...you will know this baby oozes plenty of “YES” factor comparable to @SyedZ2ez4 much beloved CKR9 ...juz kiddin man ...

Me review will not be as detailed or meticulous of some of very learned headfiers have done for Havi but more of a pictorial review....much has been said of the packaging and thousands of accessories that comes with Havi.

Soundstage and ....width and depth are the best I ever heard ...especially for a drum track that me used to test bass ...me can actually hear the drum beat travelling from left to right with precision of a heart surgeon ...lol ...too much ..I know ..but i dont care 

3D imaging....the imaging of B3 is so 3D like which is very hard to explain ....you gotta have one in your ears to really get a feel ...

Clarity ...is good as far me is concerned but to be honest ....me have to admit CKR9 does better in this department ...but me suspect his judgement is biased ...juz joking

Details and Separation..... me dont own high end gear as most of me stuffs circle around 50$ and most of it are less than ...but its the best of me gears and even better than some much higher price iem me have demo or heard from friends ..with the exception of cuz there are better one out there

Instrument and Vocal Placement....the amazing thing with Havi ...you can actually locate precisely where the instrument and vocal are coming from ....its so surreal as if you can see the band in your head and how the each band members are at what position and where the back up singers are ....

Warning ...AMPING 

Without Amp ...Havi without an amp ...sound is lifeless ..without soul ...dracula without a fang ....kim kardashian without the ass ...

With Amp ....Havi come out to play ...give your kid a bag of sugar and see them run wild ..kickin' n screamin'....everything just comes forward and so alive ...it actually entices you to really pay attention to listen to the song and that moment doesnt go away.

This is Havi with amp ..looks good huh ..

Thanks for reading ..guess me review wont make front page @Baycode

LOL you pictures man, spot on 
ksc75smile.gif
. You know which picture is the most sexc? Not the girls though! its your SPECIAL EDITION SELF PAINTED LITTLE BEAR AMP!~ 
wink_face.gif

Aug 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #2,110 of 4,032
If any of you, Havi family member (or would-be-family member),  have a special keen interest on the "Havi with Amp" picture in @Wokei's review above, you can watch the full video clip here on Youtube.

Incidentally this track is not bad at all to test how good your Havi handle the steady "boom boom" sound of drum beats in the background as well as its ability to separate vocals from the rest.  

Just a friendly advice, please watch it only after your missus have gone to bed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Aug 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #2,111 of 4,032
If any of you, Havi family member (or would-be-family member),  have a special keen interest on the "Havi with Amp" picture in @Wokei
's review above, you can watch the full video clip here on Youtube.

Incidentally this track is not bad at all to test how good your Havi handle the steady "boom boom" sound of drum beats in the background as well as its ability to separate vocals from the rest.  

Just a friendly advice, please watch it only after your missus have gone to bed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

OMG....(head shaking in disappointment)...we from Havi family are better than these ..shame on you..

Any more...? YES PLEASE

Aug 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #2,115 of 4,032
Havi B3 Pro I Review

Let me start by saying that ...the purchase of Havi B3 has been long time coming ..ever since introduced by @bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year and later its own Havi thread by @Baycode
Recognition and respect to this two guys for introducing Havi and this excellent thread .

LOL, ok you and peter convinced me. I will not lurk after reading that!

Hilarious review through and through. Reminds me of sf's but with steroids included as its a subtle review in words, but powerful images with it, haha.

Glad you enioyed it you ckr9 resister!

Enjoy the Havis. I will most likely order them at the beginning or
the middle of September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back