Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #1,757 of 4,032
@Wokei cool easy rider!!! Now only missing thing is Havis!!! Sorry,im bad person now,didnt want to hurt your feelings 
deadhorse.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #1,759 of 4,032
Havi + amp = mandatory

Im hearing from my laptop and there was something missing,also the bass was leaking to other freqs and the mids where blurry so i connect NX1 and BOOM ,everything is so lively and the bass is not leaking in the freqs,and all other freqs are clearer and...it needs amp unfortunately but the sound its just amazing!!!

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #1,760 of 4,032
The b3proi is no competition for the ostry KC06 gold ,just got it today and I must say that it just make the havi sound like trash..but the havi are at least on the $200 sound level and the kc06 $400 ...and they both are the same price:astonished::heart_eyes::two_hearts:

mochill, your opinion of this 5 months ago, still valid? what change would you do today?

T1-E, Altones?

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #1,764 of 4,032
:beerchug:

Assuming that you now have $ 150 available to buy IEM´s. What would you buy, 1 Altone or 2 / 3 Chinese giant killers, 2 chineses + 1 Amp ?
Going off of what I own, if I had nothing for audio gear and a budget of $150 to get into this hobby, I would buy the havi b3 pro1, the ttpod t1E, and the soundmagic a10 amp or the Topping nx1. The next purchase after that would either be another iem I have listed at the top of my inventory list or a higher quality amp with a DAC. This is assuming you already have a smartphone or mp3 player that plays high quality audio.

I think this is a good question for many who follow this thread to chime in on also.

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #1,765 of 4,032
IMHO...

Altone200 >Havi b3 pro1(amped) >ttpod t1E > kc06

Yeah, Altone200 pulls away from Havi in detail and clarity, If only you could give Altone Havi's soundstage and imaging.

After further testing I really need the Studio V to get that same imaging I was speaking about days ago (Havi). I've tried other sources which weren't quite the same. (but still good)

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #1,766 of 4,032
  Yeah Havi B3 Pro is always amazing with soundstage and imaging that u cannot found in any other IEMs. I left Havi B3 then spend some weeks with sweet mid vocal on Singolos, have fun days with T1E bass bass bass, then I switch back to Havi B3 and I'm amazed again! There is some "but" with other IEMs, except Havi.

Can you compare B3 to Singolo?

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #1,767 of 4,032
Agreed Salmonelas. The value factor is sky high. Never thought the sound stage can play along at almost the same level as my FX850. Money well spent because it gonna pamper me with lots of listening pleasure.

How close do you compare the Havi to the FX850? Do the Spiral dot tips work well on the Havi too? 

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #1,768 of 4,032
  Can you compare B3 to Singolo?

The best part of Singolo is the very smooth, full and detail mid and a bit more bass than Havi (still nowhere as much as T1E). The vocal is so sweet especially female one, while the soundstage and imaging is like day and night compared to Havi. There is no surprise factor with Singolo, but I use Singolo the most out of three because of that sweet and concentrate vocal. There is no winner for me, I switch them based on my smooth and the genre I'm listening.

In summary:
- Soundstage, imaging, balanced, detail: Havi
- Mid: Singolo
- Treble, Bass: T1E

Aug 21, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #1,769 of 4,032
Sorry about the shameless plug for CanOpener, but the app will give you all the sounsdstage you could want no matter your headphones. I would opt for letting CanOpener give you soundstage and focus on the other aspects of your headphones. YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back