Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Aug 20, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #1,726 of 4,032
Aug 20, 2014 at 2:55 AM Post #1,727 of 4,032

It's coming, it's coming! I'm almost finished, just gotta add a few more details and it'll be ready. I don't wanna disappoint!! :D  

ARGGGHHHHH....!!!! I can't take it anymore!  No more wait. I have already hit the pay button on eBay.  

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #1,731 of 4,032
Thanks Wokei for your kind consolation.  I have just visited LMUE website and found out their physical shop address. Now I know I can just hop to a train and visit the shop in person whenever I am in town. By the way, I work overseas and only get to visit home in Singapore for a couple of weeks every 3-4 months. I am anxiously looking forward to see this Havi along with TTPod and SMSL SAP-5 in October. For now I can only indulge myself reading about the fun and thrills from all of you who have already got them.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #1,732 of 4,032
Thanks Wokei for your kind consolation.  I have just visited LMUE website and found out their physical shop address. Now I know I can just hop to a train and visit the shop in person whenever I am in town. By the way, I work overseas and only get to visit home in Singapore for a couple of weeks every 3-4 months. I am anxiously looking forward to see this Havi along with TTPod and SMSL SAP-5 in October. For now I can only indulge myself reading about the fun and thrills from all of you who have already got them.

It mean you can spend more now ..its one train trip away .....sorry about your wallet and make your wife make mincemeat out of you..lol.

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #1,733 of 4,032
It mean you can spend more now ..its one train trip away .....sorry about your wallet and make your wife make mincemeat out of you..lol.

For something as good as Havi, don't you think that sacrificing oneself (even to the extent of being made a mincemeat) is a commendable and honorable thing to do?

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #1,734 of 4,032
For something as good as Havi, don't you think that sacrificing oneself (even to the extent of being made a mincemeat) is a commendable and honorable thing to do?

Man ...you are brave man indeed ...commendable and honorable in the same line ....go Team Havi

Dont be lookin like this when the wife roars......

Aug 20, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #1,735 of 4,032
Hello i posted this on Chinese thread but also posting here for future buyers of Havi...

At last Havi B3 Pro1 are in my ears!!!!!
The hype of Havi are also real,there are amazing.Im not experienced with this hobby but against  my Soundmagic E10,Vsonic VSD1S and PenonIEM there are miles away.The soundstage is just amazing,i hear Hotel California live from MTV unplugged and there is no competition with the other iems.Also the bass is in the same quantity with Soundmagic and for me is more then enough,also the bass has more clarity,texture. I havent hear basshead iems so i can tell for others but for me its the right amount of bass so YMMV.I hear them out of the box so after some burn i believe that they will be better.When i hear them a little more after some days ill post ,im also waiting T1E this week.

Thanks to all who post there thoughts and opinions,you have been very helpfull.

Havi B3 Pro1 rocks...

Also for those who want Havi,they need amping for sure,but even if it wants just buy them,complete steal for that price.
I have Topping NX1 with Sony E384.With amp everything sounds awesome and i put 18 out of 30 vol in Sony.Without amp i have to go 30 out of 30 and i think something is missing.

Aug 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #1,736 of 4,032
Yeah Havi B3 Pro is always amazing with soundstage and imaging that u cannot found in any other IEMs. I left Havi B3 then spend some weeks with sweet mid vocal on Singolos, have fun days with T1E bass bass bass, then I switch back to Havi B3 and I'm amazed again! There is some "but" with other IEMs, except Havi.

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #1,739 of 4,032
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the Havi's @Salmonelas
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome to the club
smily_headphones1.gif

Hacı bass seven için de iyi midir bu havi pro 1 yoksa 50 dolar civarına bass konusunda daha iyisi bulunur mu çinden ?
bir de aliexp üzerinden satan var, orjinalliği sorun olmaz değil mi ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Professional-Top-Quality-HAVI-B3-for-MP3-Player-music-in-ear-Earphone-Noise-Cancelling/1791770374.html

Moxpad X3 üzerine 50 dolar civarına daha iyi bir kulaklık bakıyorum da. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back