great, hard drive crashed..
May 29, 2008 at 10:56 AM Post #61 of 64
macbook PRO.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 29, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #63 of 64
Actually, it was kinda halfway a job thing. But it's not so much the Mac hardware that drives me to get Mac again and again, as it is the OS. I have triple OSes to work on: Mac, XP and Linux, but I prefer the Mac OS hands down over the other two. What I miss, though, is EAC and foobar2000, so if I want to rip something, the PC gets the honour each and every time.

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #64 of 64
I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place to post....particularly because this is an old thread but I'm posting it here because it's appropriate to this subject.

I have all my music on an Iomega external hard drive and all of a sudden my hp laptop running Vista is not recognizing the drive.  The drive appears to be functioning:  no clicking, makes the whirring start up sound, power light on and blue flashing light on.  There are all kinds of things on the internet about this problem but I've tried everything and can't get my laptop to recognize the darn drive.  I am going to try the drive on another computer in a few days just to confirm the drive itself is not dust.

Has anyone else had this problem with an Iomega? Or if you have any suggestions on how to get it to recognize the drive, I'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back