FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 1, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #766 of 4,896
Quote:
If you're looking at 2nd hand, the prices are Y79,800 & Y87,500 :-

http://fujiya-avic.co.jp/u-earphone.html.html

Where the Y79,800 has tobacco odour, whilst the Y87,500 has minor scratches and no user manual. Note that Fujiya sells locally in Japan only.

But Yello131 is right that Fujiya -buys- from you at that price if it's excellent condition...less if not. They also offer specials occasionally offering 5% - 15% more (with coupon).

I`d get the tabacco infused one. Not bad price

Sep 1, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #768 of 4,896
Quote:
User manual? I did not get one did anyone else? At lest mine didn't smell like tobacco.

You bought yours new and didn't get a manual? Well you're not missing much :-

I sure hope yours doesn't smell like tobacco. Having said that, I have purchased a 2nd hand HP-P1 in the past of which the remarks said it had tobacco odour. I didn't smell anything. So actually that 2nd hand TG!334 is quite a good deal.

Sep 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #769 of 4,896
Quote:
Having said that, I have purchased a 2nd hand HP-P1 in the past of which the remarks said it had tobacco odour. I didn't smell anything.

If the HP-P1 does have tobacco odour, it would amount to be a metallic tobacco slab that people should rush to patent:

HP-P1 - specially for smoking audiophiles
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 6, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #770 of 4,896
Just received my pair of these. Boy do they sound amazing.

I've never heard bass done so well on an IEM. Mind you I come from Westone 4's and GR07's so it's all subjective.

What I like the most about these is the amount of detail that you can hear and how incredibly balanced it all sounds throughout the frequency spectrum. I feel like I hear everything at once and it's not too much.

I like the case but feel for the price they could have added in more accessories. Westone 4's are $450 and come with a plethora of tips, an 1/8 to 1/4" adaptor, an analog potentiometre, ear cleaner, instructional cd and a case. But hey, they do sound amazing.

My justification for spending so much is I just want something to perform to a professional standard so I don't have to worry about it's deficiencies. These sound balanced and detailed and I can see myself just enjoying them without worrying about what I'm missing out on.
That's one of the reasons I've stopped saving for multi-thousand dollar level DACs and amps. I just want something which I know will perform correctly, like a Benchmark DAC1 Pre. There has to be a level where you're happy enough to stop spending.

Sep 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #772 of 4,896
To be a member you need to spend HK$1,000. For a VIP member you need to have spent HK$10,000 or 20,000 (can't remember the exact amount) before discounts apply.

The deal is for VIP members if I am not mistaken.

Another thing is, I don't think Mingo ships out of Hong Kong...........

Sep 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #777 of 4,896
Quote:
To be a member you need to spend HK$1,000. For a VIP member you need to have spent HK$10,000 or 20,000 (can't remember the exact amount) before discounts apply.

I become a VIP member of mingo last year after I bought a pair of W4 from them, which cost around 3.5k HKD. This year I ordered my ES5 from them and that cost me around 8.5k with artwork and VIP discount. No membership upgrade from that. So I guess you don't need to spend 10k or 20k HKD to become VIP.

And the VIP price of the FitEar TO GO 334 UIEM is 7700 HKD for VIP. Which seems quite a good deal, not sure they ship outside HK tho....

Btw, this site is so great we can disclose shop name and their price here. On mingo web forum, these kind of posts will be banned 
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #778 of 4,896
Quote:

By buying the 334s at membership price of 7,900 HK$ you meet the membership requirement.
If you are a VP member the price drops further to 7,700 HK$~!

It kinda puts a damp blanket over my purchase which I just made on Tuesday. $300+ dollars less before
shipping. I really don't like this big a difference.

Sep 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #779 of 4,896
Quote:
I become a VIP member of mingo last year after I bought a pair of W4 from them, which cost around 3.5k HKD. This year I ordered my ES5 from them and that cost me around 8.5k with artwork and VIP discount. No membership upgrade from that. So I guess you don't need to spend 10k or 20k HKD to become VIP.

And the VIP price of the FitEar TO GO 334 UIEM is 7700 HKD for VIP. Which seems quite a good deal, not sure they ship outside HK tho....

Btw, this site is so great we can disclose shop name and their price here. On mingo web forum, these kind of posts will be banned 
bigsmile_face.gif

You are correct........thank you for the clarification!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back