First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player
Feb 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #286 of 309
Mar 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #288 of 309
Mar 1, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #289 of 309

Quote:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.teclast.com/zhuanti/x30/description.html

I'd buy it for the Tetris game and Microsoft PlayFX sound, but I can't see many details on audio quality... like "dual DAC", "OPA2604", et cetera... are they hidden?!!

"All By Myself", this mansion has been long deserted my friend, only the ghosts and echoes of old headfiers that have waited so long, but alas.....nothing came...no one came....their souls are lost now....we probably need to lead them to the Ibasso Dx100 or the Hifiman 802, maybe they might find peace there!

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #291 of 309
Really? you are still interested in this! what about the X29? Did you get your Sony Z and what color?

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #293 of 309
Bored, so I checked the package status, and the X30 has finally made it though my city's sort facility. TBH, I didn't buy it because it was supposed to be a "top end hifi dap" but simply to replace a busted sansa fuze, and I haven't seen anthing about it anywhere wrt how it actually sounds, I'm partial to how it LOOKS (I like that metal frame, the UI is nice enough on my eyes) and I hope it will physically hold up a bit longer than the Fuze did. In any case, it's not like it broke the bank, and I was curious. I've bought more esoteric daps before, what's one more?

Hopefully it will get delivered before the weekend is up.

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #294 of 309
Quote:
Really? you are still interested in this! what about the X29? Did you get your Sony Z and what color?

I haven't picked up the Z10x0 or XBA-4 yet.  Waiting for my Sonystyle store to have them and I'm happy using my T51.

Quote:

Hopefully it will get delivered before the weekend is up.

Let us know what it's like.

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #295 of 309

Quote:
I haven't picked up the Z10x0 or XBA-4 yet.  Waiting for my Sonystyle store to have them and I'm happy using my T51.

Today I had a real long listing session comparing the 601/T51 and Sony. Guess what! I still prefer the Sony with its technicality and fantastic separation, it is really that good!

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #296 of 309

Quote:
I'd be interesting in seeing a shootout between the Teclast T59, Hifiman 802 and ibasso DX100...

The fight/fall of the TITANS, this should interesting to see.

Mar 2, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #297 of 309

Quote:

I had some time with the XBA-4, no love for me, still prefer the Ex1000, they keep on surprising me (although not mine!)

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #298 of 309

Quote:

I'm waiting on "Mr. Postman" LOL! Srsly though, I will definitely let you all know if the X30 is a decent sounding DAP. I may even write something intelligent about it.

I think I might actually keep a burn in journal for once, since the Victor HP-FX500's (forever ago). The only thing I've bothered to pay attention to burning in correctly or closely lately has been a very surprisingly decent Sansa Fuze LOD.

At any rate, speaking of comparisons, I've got quite a few DAPs to compare with: T51, iRiver H140 (SSD), Fuze v2 (rockbox & OF+LOD-->amp), Clip+, and even a Galaxy S (Wolfson DAC). That X30 has some competition! I have yet to venture into HiFiMAN, SONY, iMOD, or HiSound territory, but I left Cowon behind.

I wish the Sony's would add a freaking card of any of the SDHC flavors. seriously. Though I am curious about the S-Master Digital Amp.

blah blah enough of thread derailment. LOL.

OH, to any of you: I'm curious about the XBA--04 myself...

Mar 3, 2012 at 4:16 AM Post #299 of 309
Mar 3, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #300 of 309

Quote:
versus Sony Z10x0

How much does that Z10 retail for?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Did a search and could find nothing regarding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back