First news of the Teclast T59 HiFi Player
Feb 19, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #271 of 309

Quote:
from which seller you bought x30 that you need wait to may?
you can buy x30 from taobao through agent for about 28 dollars and it will be shipped from china in 2-3 days.
http://www.taobao-buying-agent.com/china-wholesale-13393714513.html

I bought it from ownta.com, and I was just taking a guess about May. It was accepted for processing in HK on the 17th... but doesn't say if it's shipped out of Hong Kong yet. Unless it's DHL from iBasso I tend not to get my hopes up about quick shipping from China.

I wish I'd known about taobao when I was looking around, that's a good price and turn around.

Ah well, at any rate I hope I like the X30.

:)  Thanks for the info on taobao, I had never heard of them before...

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #272 of 309
taobao is very old place, it is china ebay, but sadly everything on it is in chinise and shipping in asia, but that is what agents are for. i bought x19hd from taobao for $35, ownta is selling it for $58.
i just bought soundmagic es18 earphones, which is only available on taobao. i usually recieve items after 2-3 weeks after dispatch, which itself takes 2-3 days.

Feb 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #273 of 309
It would be nice to see Teclast finally making some worthwhile products that aren't mired by UI and firmware issues. The market is starting to heat up and if Teclast doesn't step up to the plate they won't last in the market for long.

Feb 24, 2012 at 6:46 AM Post #274 of 309
Today I found a more or less new photo of the T59 on the imp3 forum:
http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10579347-1-1.html

EDIT: here are even more photos

What do you think? In the thread I found this, there is no other info on release or, else. To me it does not look fake, it more or less just shows off specs, that are similar to a Android-tablet spec-list.

This is the actual source of the photos: http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1200753&fpage=0&toread=&page=1

There are not many details, besides that this is the prototype and that it has lots of output power.

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:36 AM Post #277 of 309
When this piece of "LOVE" will come out?

Feb 25, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #279 of 309

Quote:
Are you really considering getting it Turok? lol

Even after you ordered the DX100 you still aren't satisfied :wink:

Native American Indian Wisdom:
Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I want to have good sight." The vulture replied, "You shall have mine." The Man said, "I want to be strong." The jaguar said, "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said, "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The serpent replied, "I will show them to you." And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give, he left. Then the owl said to the other animals, "Now the Man knows much, he'll be able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give.'" 

Feb 25, 2012 at 6:12 AM Post #280 of 309
And 3 weeks ago I got my SONY Z, so whats your point? 
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 25, 2012 at 6:30 AM Post #282 of 309

Quote:
You want it all don't ya :)

I hate Head-fi , I hate you and I hate my Girl ( I love her just in case!!), you all are going to broke me............
To be honest I think, and I emphasize, I think The DX100 will be my last DAP, for a long term, along with my customs.....

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #284 of 309

Quote:
I will not buy the DX100. I'll go with the dark side (T59)

You are a bad boy.................
But when? not if!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back