Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII
Feb 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #16 of 359

Quote:

its all lost now, everybody go home, its over. GO HOME EVERYONE.

Yes, it's over. This is Final Audio after all.

Quote:
They say that "There's one born every minute". I guess it's my turn to be that one......

I'm with you, buddy. I don't think I've ever been so upset with myself over planning to buy a pair of headphones before. I think kiteki's assessment is Final Audio casting a spell over certain people is kind of accurate. Once it gets under your skin it's hopeless. You're a goner.

Feb 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #17 of 359
Hmmm, no padding on the headband... and they will be heavy, as FAD themselves have admitted. I guess it's either for people with lots of hair left to provide the padding, or true head-fi warriors willing to stoically ignore the pain of metal digging into their skull for the ultimate audio experience
cool.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #21 of 359
Guessing we will see it in the next Robb Report.

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #26 of 359
Well at least if someone is trying to mug you when you're wearing that thing on the street, you can bash the would-be robber to death with it.

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #27 of 359
It might seem churlish to broach the subject, but does anyone know how these cans will actually sound? 

popcorn.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #30 of 359
I've given up on final audio at this point, if the cans sound even 2 percent relative to the cost. Call me a skepticl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back