Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII
Feb 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #36 of 359
I took a casual look at the thread title and thought "Eh? There's a Muramasa sword in Final Fantasy VIII?? I thought Squall only used Gunblades!" 
tongue.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #38 of 359
Anyone think it's interesting that the listed impedance is 16 ohm? That 8mm tweeter is really doing a number on the wiring scheme.

Oh, and agree with the HK businessmen, as well as the upcoming MURAMASA IX and X...
 ​
This is madness!!
No... this is MURAMASA!!!

Feb 28, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #40 of 359
Quote:
as well as the upcoming MURAMASA IX and X...

Seeing this headphone in pure gold or platinum would be quite something, but Final Audio seem to already have decreed they think Stainless Steel has the best sound characteristics, in line with the FI-BA-SS, unless I'm mistaken.

I feel like the spirit of this project was - in part - to make a full-size, pure stainless-steel, FI-BA-SS... haha.

Feb 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #41 of 359

Quote:
Final Audio seem to already have decreed they think Stainless Steel has the best sound characteristics, in line with the FI-BA-SS, unless I'm mistaken.

For their 1601 and 1602 flagships they use chrome copper as their "top" metal, above stainless steel which is reserved for the mid-tier. If the Muramasa IX is chrome copper... perhaps the X will be a hitherto unused metal for FAD? Perhaps it will be made of mythril.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back