EPZ Discussion and Impressions
Aug 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM Post #61 of 101
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 12:06 PM Post #63 of 101
Anyone here who also have experience with Penon Turbo and can compare?

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #64 of 101
Having real problems taking these out of my ears. Vocals both male and female are so sublime, everything is is just so well presented across the frequency range. These have leapfrogged many more expensive iems in my collection. The only minor niggle I can come up with is the bass is a little soft/lacking that DD attack but it's only a really minor niggle. I'm really having to reevaluate all BA iems after the EPZ 530 to be honest I think for me they maybe my BA endgame.
Wow 😮 awesomeness ☺️
I'm very tempted to press buy

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:29 AM Post #65 of 101
Aug 26, 2023 at 8:35 AM Post #66 of 101
Aug 27, 2023 at 12:22 PM Post #68 of 101

Excellent review! Very comprehensive. I wish I could write a review like that but I'm really lazy these days haha. I haven't been listening to my 530 much thanks to some of my other new IEMs, but I think it will remain in my rotation and collection thanks to how great of a total package it is(sound, build, fit, cable, aesthetics, etc), not to mention the value it represents.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2023 at 7:12 PM Post #69 of 101
Excellent review! Very comprehensive. I wish I could write a review like that but I'm really lazy these days haha. I haven't been listening to my 530 much thanks to some of my other new IEMs, but I think it will remain in my rotation and collection thanks to how great of a total package it is(sound, build, fit, cable, aesthetics, etc), not to mention the value it represents.
thanks for reading mate! yup the 530 is quite something!

Sep 4, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #70 of 101
Having real problems taking these out of my ears. Vocals both male and female are so sublime, everything is is just so well presented across the frequency range. These have leapfrogged many more expensive iems in my collection. The only minor niggle I can come up with is the bass is a little soft/lacking that DD attack but it's only a really minor niggle. I'm really having to reevaluate all BA iems after the EPZ 530 to be honest I think for me they maybe my BA endgame.
Can they be compared with Juzear 41t or are they in different leagues? That DD in 41t may be a bass redeemer?

Sep 5, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #72 of 101
530 has faster bass and brighter. Definitely different but both great
Hm, yeah, I think I'll just get the 41t then: got a good deal locally, and EPZ rep is being weird in the messages on AliExpress.

Sep 5, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #74 of 101
Good call. EPZ isn’t worth the extra few hundred bucks. I slapped a pure silver cable on the 41t and treble unquestionably got better (which I love). Mids are so good on both
I don't have pure silver, but new silver and silver palladium plated from the recent sale are on the way, so hopefully I'll find the synergy.

Sep 5, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #75 of 101
I don't have pure silver, but new silver and silver palladium plated from the recent sale are on the way, so hopefully I'll find the synergy.
Nice! Which cable you have on the way?

The included cable on 41T is awesome quality and does really well on other gear but the pure silver just made treble perfect for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back