Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 23, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #12,635 of 75,467
  ClieOS, how did you manage to get your hands (ears) on Heavenly Sound Concerto? Do they ship overseas already?

Never know they didn't ship oversea. I messaged them on FB about 2 weeks ago, then they quote me back with a price + shipping. I paid, then waited for about a week before it arrived a few days ago.

Oct 23, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #12,636 of 75,467

Never know they didn't ship oversea. I messaged them on FB about 2 weeks ago, then they quote me back with a price + shipping. I paid, then waited for about a week before it arrived a few days ago.

So it looks like they sorted out international shipping finally. Anyway, first let's see where Concerto will land on your list.

Oct 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #12,638 of 75,467
Any early impressions on heavenly sound flagship ?

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #12,642 of 75,467
  Thanks. Where did you find the price list? On the Facebook page I could not see for sale ads for Solitude, Sonata and New Concerto. Cadenza had the highest price of the ads there...

This price list is on their FB page, in a earlier post.

Any early impressions on heavenly sound flagship ?

@mochill ?? 
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #12,643 of 75,467
Thanks. Where did you find the price list? On the Facebook page I could not see for sale ads for Solitude, Sonata and New Concerto. Cadenza had the highest price of the ads there...
buddy wherr is ur earbud ?

did it reach ur country yet ?
m curious and desperate to know your impressions....

Oct 23, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #12,644 of 75,467
  This price list is on their FB page, in a earlier post.

Okay, thanks. I seldom go to HS's Facebook page but whenever I go there I check out the for sale ads and Cadenza is still the most expensive one...

buddy wherr is ur earbud ?

did it reach ur country yet ?
m curious and desperate to know your impressions....

It left Indonesia on the 20th and since it is EMS it should arrive in Sweden by Tuesday or Wednesday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back