Dunu TITAN Series (new for 2019: Titan 6) [Page 196]
Oct 23, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #2,371 of 3,012
  @DJScope: Thanks!

Still haven't made it to bed...

BTW, Uncle H20 might be interested in checking out the FLC 8S 
L3000.gif

I'm in talks with Forrest to get an Aussie tour going, but I'm still yet to hear from him in terms of shipping. Hopefully he'll send them soon, as I've already got members lined up, include Uncle H20 of course.

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #2,379 of 3,012
Tour thread is up, guys. If you're in Canada or the US and want to let people on Head-Fi know what you think of the new TITAN 3 & TITAN 5, this is your chance!

This is the first tour Dunu is helping out with in North America, so let's show them that we appreciate this opportunity. If it's successful, I'm hoping we can tour more of Dunu's gear in the future!

LINK

Oct 24, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #2,380 of 3,012
Tour thread is up, guys. If you're in Canada or the US and want to let people on Head-Fi know what you think of the new TITAN 3 & TITAN 5, this is your chance!

This is the first tour Dunu is helping out with in North America, so let's show them that we appreciate this opportunity. If it's successful, I'm hoping we can tour more of Dunu's gear in the future!

LINK

nmatheis, could you ask that crystal ball to get me a free pair of hd800s when they're released? Thanks man, I owe you one. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back