Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet
Mar 5, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #107 of 353
This evening I just received from Cypher Labs my Copper Duet

I will share out the box from my Duet :

Too much for audio stuffs, buy a good camera, Rudi 
atsmile.gif

Mar 7, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #108 of 353
Rudi, welcome to the club. AnakChan has the DUET now, so I said bye-bye today. I hope to hear his impression soon. Also, lighting is more important than the camera. A couple of good fluorescent lights and you should get amazing images for reviews. 

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #109 of 353
  Rudi, welcome to the club. AnakChan has the DUET now, so I said bye-bye today. I hope to hear his impression soon. Also, lighting is more important than the camera. A couple of good fluorescent lights and you should get amazing images for reviews. 

Oh my that news traveled fast :wink:. I've not even updated my profile to add the Duet to it. Hehehe. I'll give it a listen to it tonight. Cheers for coming all the way out here to hand it over too BTW.

Rudi, as per shigzeo. Welcome to the club - again. 2nd Duet is it?

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #111 of 353

Thank you shigzeo for your welcome drink :D

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #112 of 353
Oh my that news traveled fast :wink:. I've not even updated my profile to add the Duet to it. Hehehe. I'll give it a listen to it tonight. Cheers for coming all the way out here to hand it over too BTW.

Look forward to your thoughts. I think the -db and duet connected balanced has an awesome sense of space.

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #113 of 353

Thank you Sean for your welcome drink too :beerchug:

Yes one in silver and now one in copper :D

I heard already from David 4 weeks ago that you will have Duet , but I keep quiet hahaha

Mar 17, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #114 of 353
Any one got any experience pairing this with the new AK-240? I'm trying to find a good portable balanced amp, that can run my HD-800 to a good enough level, with the AK-240 attached.

Mar 27, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #119 of 353
How come no one compares the Duet against RSA's SR-71B? Anyone owns both or has heard both can give some feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back