Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread
May 10, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #1,216 of 3,325
TollDragon, this does means best or worst, but i was with my daughter to Scooter show and can tell you this was really loud, we stood close to he stage and at some point i could not hear anything more... My ears were recovering back only next day.... This was real freaking loud.

Rammstein is real cool and talent but not my taste.

May 10, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #1,217 of 3,325
Best as in they are the best in the genre. There are no Industrial Metal bands that can match or even come close to Rammstein's talent. Till Lindemann has an amazing voice. My stepdaughter has seen them twice on tour as well. It's good to have music you can share with your kids.

But I do think that H. P. Baxxter looks a little to old to be doing the style of music he does. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

May 10, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #1,218 of 3,325
TollDragon, disagree, Baxxter is not old for what he does... actually many young rockers are suckers, i was to the concerts of such giants like Genesis or Eric Clapton and Mick Jagger and many more... Boy oh boy, young generation does not come even close. I only pity Pink Floyd did not do a reunion concert to show the world what real rock is all about but i will be going to Roger Waters Wall show this August :-D

May 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #1,219 of 3,325
Quote:
Kova mate, you really like it loud? You must once visit the concerts of Scooter :-D

Well, I've survived quite a bit of concerts standing right in the front of the stage and withstanding hours of the huge speakers few feet away from me. Although to be honest I had few instances when my ears were ringing fore some days after, especially after some concerts of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica and the worst after one Guano Apes concert when I had tinnitus for close to a month. Actually, I'll be going to a Rammstein concert for a first time this July and I hope my ears survive it too without too much damage. Actually, I haven't listened to Rammstein in a lot of years. I was a big fan in high school when Mutter came out but in the following years I wanted a bit more melody in my music.

May 11, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #1,222 of 3,325
Helmet, Cool setup, many hours of happy listen 4U :)

May 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #1,223 of 3,325
Quote:
Helmet, Cool setup, many hours of happy listen 4U :)

Yes indeed Gintaras.  It makes my DT 770's (which I was going to sell) sound amazing in a way that the BH just can't.  I still like the BH with my IEM's but I don't think the BH will get as much time now.  I mainly use my setup at the office or at home, so the O2 is portable enough for that purpose.  For roughly $40 more than the BH (depending on which incarnation you get) it's a no brainer.  The improvement is significant to my ears.

May 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #1,224 of 3,325
Helmet, congrats and great choice you made. O2 was always highly praised and packs more power under the hood. But i would not discount BH since from time to time you want to carry c3 around and BH makes a great portable partner to it :)

as for me there is no way without proper full scale rig, so i will continue to terrorize my girls with live sound, and for portable i need something easily pocketable.

May 11, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #1,225 of 3,325
Helmet, congrats and great choice you made. O2 was always highly praised and packs more power under the hood. But i would not discount BH since from time to time you want to carry c3 around and BH makes a great portable partner to it :)

as for me there is no way without proper full scale rig, so i will continue to terrorize my girls with live sound, and for portable i need something easily pocketable.

True!

May 12, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #1,226 of 3,325
Hello guys! My first post haha!
May I know if I can copy songs onto the c3 in this format
Artist> album> the songs
And what program would u guys reconmend to copy with?

Sorry if this has been asked.. Can't scroll through thousands of replies:)

May 12, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #1,227 of 3,325
Quote:
Hello guys! My first post haha!
May I know if I can copy songs onto the c3 in this format
Artist> album> the songs
And what program would u guys reconmend to copy with?

Sorry if this has been asked.. Can't scroll through thousands of replies:)

Hey holmieSG!

Welcome to Head-Fi, and as we say around here "Sorry about your Wallet!"

You can copy to the C3 by just using drag and drop.
What I do is create a folder on my computer with copies of all the songs I am going to put on the C3 sorted like you have there.
Then I put the µSD card in my card reader and copy the contents of that folder to the memory card. Which is a lot faster that sends them through the C3.
Then to make sure everything is in alphabetical order I run this program on the memory cards contents. http://www.anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort/
Pop the card back into the C3 and you are good to go.
If you ever drag new music to the card, just run the Drive Sort program again to put it all back in alphabetical order. The C3 reads the card in the order items were added, that is why the sort program has to be run if you want an alphabetical order. You can also create a directory the C3's root called ZZZZ for example, drag all the folders in the root directory to the ZZZZ folder, then drag them back out to the root directory again, this will sort them as well.

If you are on OSX then the ZZZZ folder method works or there is a CLI utility called FATSort  http://atariage.com/forums/topic/196628-fatsort-for-bsd-linux-mac-os-x-and-unix/

May 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #1,228 of 3,325
Oh wow
Hey holmieSG!

What I do is create a folder on my computer with copies of all the songs I am going to put on the C3 sorted like you have there.
Then I put the µSD card in my card reader and copy the contents of that folder to the memory card. Which is a lot faster that sends them through the C3.
Then to make sure everything is in alphabetical order I run this program on the memory cards contents. http://www.anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort/
If you ever drag new music to the card, just run the Drive Sort program again to put it all back in alphabetical order. The C3 reads the card in the order items were added, that is why the sort program has to be run if you want an alphabetical order. You can also create a directory the C3's root called ZZZZ for example, drag all the folders in the root directory to the ZZZZ folder, then drag them back out to the root directory again, this will sort them as well.

If you are on OSX then the ZZZZ folder method works or there is a CLI utility called FATSort  http://atariage.com/forums/topic/196628-fatsort-for-bsd-linux-mac-os-x-and-unix/

Oh wow thanks alot! Really appreciate it That basically answers all my queries!! Well try it out when I get my c3 :)

By the way has anyone tried c3 with smsl sap4s ? How does it feel like compared to c&c bh?

May 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #1,229 of 3,325
Quote:
Hey holmieSG!

Thanks for the tip.  It makes life a lot easier.

May 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #1,230 of 3,325
Your welcome any time!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back