Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #4,922 of 35,472
Ttpod t1E is my favorite iem currently.

Kc06a and vsd3s are good, but neither can match the bass quality and imaging that the amplified t1E can produce. It's the most addicting sound I've heard in a loooong time.

The vsd3s and kc06a are more balanced, but they both get mildly fatiguing to me after a while. This hasn't happened yet with the t1E.

The bass goes so low! Still, it is very controlled and musical. Voices do take a step back, but instruments literally jump out at you. Treble is detailed and not too bright. It extends with minimal sibilance.

The longer I listen to them, the more I like them. I wasn't expecting a lot when I got them. For the amount I paid, they are the best bang for my buck purchase so far this year.

Too me this discription sounds like a Sony xba h3 which heard and liked but couldnt stand the fit of these.
PS: i ordered the t1e a week ago and am curious:wink:

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #4,924 of 35,472
So if the seller want to lie to me ... I woldn`t know the truth? 
angry_face.gif

Anywhere in the box is written "Enhanced" or anything like this?

They`re pretty cheap on Aliexpress, and with free shipping to Brazil.

--

Hey I`ve seen an unboxing on youtube, that the guy said he bought the T1 ( nothing about the "e" ) and the box is sort of brown, the T1-E box aren`t black?
Maybe this is the diference.

Jul 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #4,925 of 35,472
  I found the same.  Tenores are so much better, but some are reporting issues with theirs.

You can also look into Ostry KC06 and KC06A

Yeah, I chose the Bassos because I didn't want to join the lottery I know someone who sells the Kc06a though. Which would you say is more analytical of the two? I'm the kind of person who loved the Brainwavz B2, so I like my treble shining bright like a die-muhnd.

Edit-- There's also someone selling the VSD3S, are they the kind of sound I'm looking for, guys? And will that replaceable cable fit after-market Shures?

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #4,928 of 35,472
If you like bright shiny treble, the stay the hell away from the Tenore. That is not it's treble presentation at all. The Pistons have that shiny extended treble with detail retrieval. I'm sure the VSDS3 is similar, based on impressions. I'd go that route and stay away from ZA.

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #4,929 of 35,472
  Yeah, I chose the Bassos because I didn't want to join the lottery I know someone who sells the Kc06a though. Which would you say is more analytical of the two? I'm the kind of person who loved the Brainwavz B2, so I like my treble shining bright like a die-muhnd.

Edit-- There's also someone selling the VSD3S, are they the kind of sound I'm looking for, guys? And will that replaceable cable fit after-market Shures?

Not sure about the KC06 but VSD3S is kind of laid back and chill. Its strengths are layering, separation, and nice detail. It has a pretty strong sparkle to it, so much that some call it artificial. If you like shiny treble without being really sibilant, it's a good IEM. Not really analytical, but laid back, smooth, and sparkly up top. Never heard the B2, so can't compare. The cable is proprietary, so Shure won't fit.

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #4,930 of 35,472
  Not sure about the KC06 but VSD3S is kind of laid back and chill. Its strengths are layering, separation, and nice detail. It has a pretty strong sparkle to it, so much that some call it artificial. If you like shiny treble without being really sibilant, it's a good IEM. Not really analytical, but laid back, smooth, and sparkly up top. Never heard the B2, so can't compare. The cable is proprietary, so Shure won't fit.

NIce. Hows the difference between the VSD3 and VSD3S? Can you shoot me any links of the most decent review you've read? 

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #4,931 of 35,472
  NIce. Hows the difference between the VSD3 and VSD3S? Can you shoot me any links of the most decent review you've read? 

Some thoughts on this page: http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/the-new-iem-of-vsonic-vsd-3s-impression-updated-by-smailbz/1695

Smallbiz: http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/the-new-iem-of-vsonic-vsd-3s-impression-updated-by-smailbz/780#post_10643660

Peter123: http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/the-new-iem-of-vsonic-vsd-3s-impression-updated-by-smailbz/960#post_10656869

Comparison with VSD3: http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/the-new-iem-of-vsonic-vsd-3s-impression-updated-by-smailbz/2130#post_10730270

There's also a couple reviews on the VSD3S Head Gear page.

Hope that helps.

Jul 21, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #4,934 of 35,472
Ttpod t1E is my favorite iem currently.

Kc06a and vsd3s are good, but neither can match the bass quality and imaging that the amplified t1E can produce. It's the most addicting sound I've heard in a loooong time.

The vsd3s and kc06a are more balanced, but they both get mildly fatiguing to me after a while. This hasn't happened yet with the t1E.

The bass goes so low! Still, it is very controlled and musical. Voices do take a step back, but instruments literally jump out at you. Treble is detailed and not too bright. It extends with minimal sibilance.

The longer I listen to them, the more I like them. I wasn't expecting a lot when I got them. For the amount I paid, they are the best bang for my buck purchase so far this year.

I keep reading "amplified", but how about T1E straight out of smartphone or laptop or DAP without amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back