Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #32,571 of 35,472
  @crabdog Another review is always helpful as it allows for varying opinions to help identify normal characteristics as well as outliers based on personal differences.

I might get around to it but I've got several reviews that I'm working on already. I pretty much agree with what 1clearhead says though.

Aug 11, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #32,572 of 35,472
i would wholeheartedly recommend lza2s for those who loves female vocals.

Aug 11, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #32,576 of 35,472
I think I should stop following this thread...

From personal experience, my only recommendation is to take a break from Head-Fi.  When you're not looking at multiple interesting new IEMs, headphones, Daps, Amps, Dacs, Etc every day you're not as driven to buy stuff and just enjoy what you already have.

Aug 11, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #32,578 of 35,472
I think I'm getting about to my break point, which the last one I think was close to a year.  I know I'd like a dap with balanced out sometime soon, and might try a few more inexpensive IEMs, like possibly the **** 4in1, most likely picking up an inexpensive balanced cable for it if I do, too.  I have my current end-game headphone and IEM, as well as earbud, as well as dac/amp, so just a piece or two to go before I have everything I could want.  Then I just take off for awhile and come back after a long break and see what's new.

On a more related note, considering how awesome the Chinese/Asian market is with various differing types of earphones and other things, is anyone aware of any promising earclips?  I know there's always the Yuin earclips, assuming those are still acquirable, but I'm curious if anything else has come up, or if it's truly a dead format for this hobby.

Aug 11, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #32,579 of 35,472
I think I'm getting about to my break point, which the last one I think was close to a year.  I know I'd like a dap with balanced out sometime soon, and might try a few more inexpensive IEMs, like possibly the **** 4in1, most likely picking up an inexpensive balanced cable for it if I do, too.  I have my current end-game headphone and IEM, as well as earbud, as well as dac/amp, so just a piece or two to go before I have everything I could want.  Then I just take off for awhile and come back after a long break and see what's new.
It's easier to adopt this approach if we hold on a little longer on what we already possessed, and make the best out of it, having known this so call "hobby" it's all about money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back