Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #32,601 of 35,472
Ordered **** 4in1 with MMCX cable. Easy earphones says with MMCX cable. But I just noticed under my order it says Silver no cable. I tried contacting but have not heard back yet. What should I expect?

That seller is banned from discussion on this forum

Understand it is 3am in China and sellers won't respond til it's their work time.

Aug 11, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #32,602 of 35,472
:grinning: Well I just popped for the Shanling M5 Player. Hope I made the correct choice. I had it narrowed down to the Cayin N5, Opus #1, Ibasso 90, and Aune M2 Pro. What swayed me between the Aune and the Shanling was the UI. My understanding is they are quite comparable Sound Qualty-wise, with the edge maybe going to the Aune.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Aug 11, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #32,604 of 35,472
  @1clearhead @CoiL How is the MOD MAN in hlsx-808 ?

It is definitely a step-up! It enhances the midrange/vocals and entire soundstage and does a great job controlling the bass. It's simple, basic, and it really works!  
etysmile.gif

Great impressions and information for budget-gear fans! Thanks a lot! Hopefully my **** 4in1 and Magaosi BK50 will arrive very soon (4in1 should be closer).

Thanks! I'm sure you can find the right tips and make the best out of the 4in1's. They're keepers! 
beerchug.gif

About to place my order for the 4in1 and wanted to see if people have tried both the black or blue cable and if they noticed any sound quality difference?

The clear/white are the same as the blue ones in quality and slightly better than the black. .....Hope this helps.
  Ordered **** 4in1 with MMCX cable. Easy earphones says with MMCX cable. But I just noticed under my order it says Silver no cable. I tried contacting but have not heard back yet. What should I expect?

Head-fi banned him for our safety and protection and lack of trust.....It'll be wise to shop elsewhere.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back