Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 28, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #4,549 of 33,689
Got the Senzer H1 finally! Now i know why some says it's bright. It does has a bright treble that is very crisp and can get too hot at times but just exactly to my liking! For the price i paid, this is just beyond awesome (though you wouldn't get it at such proce anymore i think).

The bass of this is HUGE! Maybe because most of my IEM collection are bass light. It definitely has enhanced bass with lots of bass quantity. I can feel lots of subbass rumble deep down. Midbass though..may be a bit too much than i would prefer with lots of impactful slams and kicks. Bass notes are accurate and not muddied.

The sound signature is somewhat V shaped whereby the Midrange has a warmer persentation that is a bit recessed but remains clear and smooth without being affected by the bass. There may be a bit sibilance in vocals probably because of the treble peaks but it's not too much that i would find it annoying.

Soundstage is decent, spacious with above average width and depth. The driver of this IEM is definitely very capable as i can hear lots of details even though it is just a single dynamic and i'm seriously quite surprised as i do not expect that much from this price. Probably the 70khz they've advertised do indeed contributed in the Senzer having better resolution.

The Senzer is very loud and easy to drive. They have low impedance and high sensitivity so it's very easily driven by my Samsung Note 3 @ around 50-60% of volume.

Only complaint is the simple packaging - just a small box and inside the Senzer H1 with additional 2 pairs eartips and that's it. But at this price i can't complain about that really coz the H1 built is very good and solid and it sounds very good for that price or beyond. I would imagine paying for it for around 30+$.

Just my OOTB impressions and your mileage may vary so take it with a pinch of salt.

Dec 28, 2016 at 6:15 AM Post #4,550 of 33,689
Got the Senzer H1 finally! Now i know why some says it's bright. It does has a bright treble that is very crisp and can get too hot at times but just exactly to my liking! For the price i paid, this is just beyond awesome (though you wouldn't get it at such proce anymore i think).

The bass of this is HUGE! Maybe because most of my IEM collection are bass light. It definitely has enhanced bass with lots of bass quantity. I can feel lots of subbass rumble deep down. Midbass though..may be a bit too much than i would prefer with lots of impactful slams and kicks. Bass notes are accurate and not muddied.

The sound signature is somewhat V shaped whereby the Midrange has a warmer persentation that is a bit recessed but remains clear and smooth without being affected by the bass. There may be a bit sibilance in vocals probably because of the treble peaks but it's not too much that i would find it annoying.

Soundstage is decent, spacious with above average width and depth. The driver of this IEM is definitely very capable as i can hear lots of details even though it is just a single dynamic and i'm seriously quite surprised as i do not expect that much from this price. Probably the 70khz they've advertised do indeed contributed in the Senzer having better resolution.

The Senzer is very loud and easy to drive. They have low impedance and high sensitivity so it's very easily driven by my Samsung Note 3 @ around 50-60% of volume.

Only complaint is the simple packaging - just a small box and inside the Senzer H1 with additional 2 pairs eartips and that's it. But at this price i can't complain about that really coz the H1 built is very good and solid and it sounds very good for that price or beyond. I would imagine paying for it for around 30+$.

Just my OOTB impressions and your mileage may vary so take it with a pinch of salt.

I agree to your impressions.

Dec 28, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #4,551 of 33,689

very nice impressions, vince. what i'm still waiting to see is for someone to weigh in on whether they're actual clones of the crazy cello.

Dec 28, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #4,552 of 33,689
very nice impressions, vince. what i'm still waiting to see is for someone to weigh in on whether they're actual clones of the crazy cello.

From current impressions we gathered so far i think they may house a same driver but some slight change of tuning probably plus different cable being used. So far everyone's impressions in general particularly about the bass is quite consistent between Crazy Cello and Senzer H1 but argument exist for the high frequency whereby people including me found the H1 is bright or too bright but not the Cello where people find it smooth and slightly rolled off. Now it's up to toddy0191to give us an idea as he'll be the one to own both hopefully very soon.

Dec 28, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #4,553 of 33,689
From current impressions we gathered so far i think they may house a same driver but some slight change of tuning probably plus different cable being used. So far everyone's impressions in general particularly about the bass is quite consistent between Crazy Cello and Senzer H1 but argument exist for the high frequency whereby people including me found the H1 is bright or too bright but not the Cello where people find it smooth and slightly rolled off. Now it's up to toddy0191to give us an idea as he'll be the one to own both hopefully very soon.

My Senzers have just left China by air so should have them soon.

They will be back available on AE within a month according the seller. They can't keep up with the demand apparently.

Dec 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #4,554 of 33,689
From current impressions we gathered so far i think they may house a same driver but some slight change of tuning probably plus different cable being used. So far everyone's impressions in general particularly about the bass is quite consistent between Crazy Cello and Senzer H1 but argument exist for the high frequency whereby people including me found the H1 is bright or too bright but not the Cello where people find it smooth and slightly rolled off. Now it's up to @toddy0191to give us an idea as he'll be the one to own both hopefully very soon.

cool.gif
I would call this a very good assessment Vince. Although I don't own the Senzer I can absolutely confirm that the Cello is very smooth and not at all what I would call bright. I agree there must be some type of tuning variation between the 2. This should be interesting....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Dec 28, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #4,555 of 33,689
Dec 28, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #4,556 of 33,689

cool.gif
I would call this a very good assessment Vince. Although I don't own the Senzer I can absolutely confirm that the Cello is very smooth and not at all what I would call bright. I agree there must be some type of tuning variation between the 2. This should be interesting....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

I got the Senzer H1s new from Amazon a few days ago for $20.79 (20% off).  If anyone in the US would like them for this price shipped, just send me a PM.  They are basically new.

Dec 28, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #4,557 of 33,689

The U$69 only for US billing and shipping address!
The Canadian KEF store doesn't offer this price (for some strange reason...they have it for CAD$249) even on Amazon it's U$99.
So I bought it from visions.ca (CAD$78).

Mine have an ETA of Jan 3rd. And Visions is free shipping.

Dec 28, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #4,559 of 33,689
:cool: I would call this a very good assessment Vince. Although I don't own the Senzer I can absolutely confirm that the Cello is very smooth and not at all what I would call bright. I agree there must be some type of tuning variation between the 2. This should be interesting....

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN
Coming from a treble sensitive person, your words have great weight in my assessment which is why i'm quite confident they should sound different though i'm quite sure they share the same driver but only difference in tuning. Guess we'll find out real soon.

Dec 28, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #4,560 of 33,689
http://www.head-fi.org/products/effect-audio-x-empire-ears-arthur/reviews/17686
great review

Users who are viewing this thread

Back