Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 26, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #4,516 of 33,689
It seems to me i need big bass to be fulfilled and lz a4 was my perfect iem untill i heard they dont have that much. Man.

Currently looking at jvc fx1100 as i heard they outperform all chinese iems including a4 and sw3 etc but the price is 330 man.

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #4,517 of 33,689
It seems to me i need big bass to be fulfilled and lz a4 was my perfect iem untill i heard they dont have that much. Man.

Currently looking at jvc fx1100 as i heard they outperform all chinese iems including a4 and sw3 etc but the price is 330 man.

Not bass head but they have plenty of bass

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #4,518 of 33,689
I reliased that even my 4in1 doesnt have enough bass or punch to satisfy me. I like to really hear and feel the thump. My triple foam monk+ has more bass then 4in1.

I think a4 bass is similar to 4in1 in quantity as described by others in a4 topic.

Dec 26, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #4,520 of 33,689
  The DZAT DT-05, possibly the sexiest IEM ever has resurfaced but alas I can't name the store. It should show up on all other major sellers within a day or two.

Just got a message from A K that the DZAT DT-05 are out of stock. 
frown.gif
  They said that they will ship the rest of my order, and send the DZATs when they come in.  Hopefully my $ will not be in limbo too long.

Dec 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #4,521 of 33,689
I reliased that even my 4in1 doesnt have enough bass or punch to satisfy me. I like to really hear and feel the thump. My triple foam monk+ has more bass then 4in1.

I think a4 bass is similar to 4in1 in quantity as described by others in a4 topic.

Crazy Cello.

If this doesn't have enough Bass for you go buy Beats stuff.
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Dec 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #4,523 of 33,689
Crazy Cello.

If this doesn't have enough Bass for you go buy Beats stuff. :D

:cool: :cool: TWIN

It's still questionable if the Senzer H1 and Cello are the same but for me, the H1 is a tad too bright to be super enjoyable. The counter to it would be the MusicMaker TKH1 has a ton of bass and is much smoother

Dec 26, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #4,525 of 33,689
It's still questionable if the Senzer H1 and Cello are the same but for me, the H1 is a tad too bright to be super enjoyable. The counter to it would be the MusicMaker TKH1 has a ton of bass and is much smoother

The Cello isn't overly bright so this makes me think they're different. I'll soon find out when I get my H1

Dec 26, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #4,526 of 33,689

cool.gif
Justin, if those Senzer are too bright, then they are definitely different. These Cellos are quite similar and MAYBE even a little more rolled off in the highs than the TK12. NOT what I would call bright, (like the Monis for instance), at all.

JMO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Dec 26, 2016 at 10:18 PM Post #4,527 of 33,689
Happy holidays everyone, here is my take on what I think is one of the best iems of the year! The LZ A4: http://www.head-fi.org/products/lz-a4/reviews/17671

If anyone wanted more info on it, the dedicated thread can be found at http://www.head-fi.org/t/812329/lz-a4-impressions-and-discussion-thread. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #4,528 of 33,689

If you want bass I would recommend from my own experience the following; Crazy Cello, MM TKY1, Somic V4, Tennmak Pro or MM TK12.

Dec 27, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #4,529 of 33,689
The problem is i like everything. Not just big bass. I like sweet thick full mids. I like extended treble and sparkle but not fatiguing. I like huge sound and hude 3d soundstage and perfect imaging, i like natural musical sound and worldclass seperation and timber.

I would like something as my endgame weither its earbud or iem so i dont many other headphones likepeople around here. But i am reliasing i cant have everything but can get close. I believe some jvc delever these close enough but not many people around here have jvc to compare to these chinese items.

Dec 27, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #4,530 of 33,689
The problem is i like everything. Not just big bass. I like sweet thick full mids. I like extended treble and sparkle but not fatiguing. I like huge sound and hude 3d soundstage and perfect imaging, i like natural musical sound and worldclass seperation and timber.

I would like something as my endgame weither its earbud or iem so i dont many other headphones likepeople around here. But i am reliasing i cant have everything but can get close. I believe some jvc delever these close enough but not many people around here have jvc to compare to these chinese items.

Shockwave III?

Speaking of which, interested in comparisons between the Shockwave III and the LZ-A4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back