Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 27, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #4,532 of 33,689
Too bright and fatiguing according to many reviews.

Dec 27, 2016 at 7:11 AM Post #4,533 of 33,689
The problem is i like everything. Not just big bass. I like sweet thick full mids. I like extended treble and sparkle but not fatiguing. I like huge sound and hude 3d soundstage and perfect imaging, i like natural musical sound and worldclass seperation and timber.

I would like something as my endgame weither its earbud or iem so i dont many other headphones likepeople around here. But i am reliasing i cant have everything but can get close. I believe some jvc delever these close enough but not many people around here have jvc to compare to these chinese items.

TFZ Balance2m. Auditioned it really very sweet and bodied mids with big bass. Treble is detailed but recessed compared to mids and bass

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #4,536 of 33,689
So turns out there is a topping NX1a AND NX5 portable amp? Is the nX5 new?

https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/topping-nx1a-digital-hifi-earphone-amp-portable-headphone-amplifier.html
https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/topping-nx5-portable-headphone-amplifier-with-ad8610-and-buf634-chip.html

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #4,537 of 33,689
@superMAG Seeing what you're looking for, can I suggest the Shozy Zeros? Bought three pairs as gifts and I'm going to have to buy some for myself! Amazing soundstage and although they won't elevate the bad hugely, they will handle as much as you can throw at them (so boost earlier in the chain) Really quite amazing for the price. I'd cautiously also recommend the Sendiy...I think it's m2. With the bass filters in they really deliver. Soundstage not as good as Zeros but they are great fun.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #4,538 of 33,689
The problem is i like everything. Not just big bass. I like sweet thick full mids. I like extended treble and sparkle but not fatiguing. I like huge sound and hude 3d soundstage and perfect imaging, i like natural musical sound and worldclass seperation and timber.

I would like something as my endgame weither its earbud or iem so i dont many other headphones likepeople around here. But i am reliasing i cant have everything but can get close. I believe some jvc delever these close enough but not many people around here have jvc to compare to these chinese items.

My suggestion would be Ty Hi G3 - they have become my end game IEM, I have countless other earphones and yet recently these are the only ones I listen to. They don't have big bass but they excel at imaging and soundstage at least they do to my ears.

Dec 27, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #4,539 of 33,689
Time for my semi-annual, research this thread to death and pick the best Headphones....I'm not someone who usually spends over $40 on IEMs because I used to go through them quite regularly. I'm treating myself and looking at around 100 for my next pair....I'd prefer a balanced sound sig, with an enjoyable amount of bass, but not Basshead levels. Mostly listening to Indie, 80s, Jazz, and some Rock and Rap on occasion. I'd prefer Detachable cables and the Moni one and LZ A3 ($95 on gearbest) seem to be really leading the way....For anyone who has both, which do you enjoy more? I understand the Moni is brighter, and seems to be more detailed and spacious, but it also seems to have enough bass, but from all descriptions the A3 sound appealing as well. Looking forward to what everyone says.

Dec 27, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #4,540 of 33,689
Time for my semi-annual, research this thread to death and pick the best Headphones....I'm not someone who usually spends over $40 on IEMs because I used to go through them quite regularly. I'm treating myself and looking at around 100 for my next pair....I'd prefer a balanced sound sig, with an enjoyable amount of bass, but not Basshead levels. Mostly listening to Indie, 80s, Jazz, and some Rock and Rap on occasion. I'd prefer Detachable cables and the Moni one and LZ A3 ($95 on gearbest) seem to be really leading the way....For anyone who has both, which do you enjoy more? I understand the Moni is brighter, and seems to be more detailed and spacious, but it also seems to have enough bass, but from all descriptions the A3 sound appealing as well. Looking forward to what everyone says.

Moni under $100, LZA4 under $200

Dec 27, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #4,541 of 33,689
my pair of **** UES just arrived. Heres a pic of whats to expect in the package if you ordered it. Waited almost 1.5 months! Hopefully they will sound pleasing to me! 

Dec 27, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #4,542 of 33,689
Too bright and fatiguing according to many reviews.

It's bright, but not as harsh as the 4in1, and it's getting better with more burn-in. I'm listening to my pair right now.

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #4,544 of 33,689
It's bright, but not as harsh as the 4in1, and it's getting better with more burn-in. I'm listening to my pair right now.

Same thing with my ****. After alot of burn in and use the vocals became a tad bigger and less thin and shouty and the treble tamed a little too and not as fatiguing as before. I think they need 250 hrs too lol.

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #4,545 of 33,689
The new echobox audio traveler should be perfect for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back