Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Aug 8, 2012 at 8:38 AM Post #211 of 421
'Peoples',

I've invited stereo.com.au and hp.com.au members, and
added our members to the 2nd post and their gear as well.
Sorry for the delay (been dead and working a new job) and welcome.

Unfortunately unique melody might be out, but we have another secret vendor joining us with some amps/a hybrid IEM(not audiofly). It's a secret though :wink:

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #212 of 421
Please update me to the list. Thank you.
Kevin

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #213 of 421
Please update me to the list. Thank you.
Kevin

added. Thanks.

humourless/ikhuong - if you guys decide to bring any gear later on - please let me know.

@ Everyone - please review your username in the 2nd post in the topic, http://www.head-fi.org/t/608735/can-con-2-sydney-2012-meet-aug-18th-3-30-to-8-30pm-near-epping-station#post_8360234 along with your gear list and let me know if you want any changes, or if you see something you'd like to listen to - PM the member listed against that item and confirm a) they're coming b) they're likely bringing it along. (same goes for vendors :D )

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #214 of 421
Quote:
Hey Everyone,

A2A are looking forward to Can-con 2.

I just wanted to say we really need to know exactly what Audio gear everyone would like us to bring as unfortunately we can not bring the entire store with us
L3000.gif

Could you please start suggesting brand / models you would like to see on the day and if we have a demo unit it will be there.

We will also have some giveaways on the day.

Cheers,

George Poutakidis

Addicted To Audio

Audeze LCD-3~~~~

Aug 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM Post #218 of 421
Hi svyr,
I have Sennheiser HD800, Woo Wa2 and Acram rDAC. But I am living in Bankstown now and have to go by train.
So maybe I can bring my HD800 + rDAC to match with someone's amplifier cause Woo Wa2 is very heavy.

Aug 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM Post #220 of 421
Please add me to the list.
I think my dry, not-funny sense of humour went under the radar.

I'll update what I'm bringing mid next week

Aug 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #221 of 421
Quote:

It was beamed out into cyberspace.
Re-orient your antennae.

p.s. I had no problem understanding your confirmation of attendance.

Aug 10, 2012 at 2:54 AM Post #222 of 421
Quote:
Hi svyr,
I have Sennheiser HD800, Woo Wa2 and Acram rDAC. But I am living in Bankstown now and have to go by train.
So maybe I can bring my HD800 + rDAC to match with someone's amplifier cause Woo Wa2 is very heavy.

Well, if I can work out a way to safely pack my Phonitor and not start sweating from anxiety about taking it on a train you would be more than welcome to pair them up for a while :)

And good news, I called up Hills today and they finished my T1s, they should be back on Tuesday. I am already frothing at the mouth, I miss them soooo much.

Aug 10, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #223 of 421
Please add me to the list.

I'll update what I'm bringing mid next week

added. i thought you were playing indecisive or hard to get or something before, and got the 'you'll be back asking definitively later ' treatment :wink:

>I have Sennheiser HD800

Weell, doesn't hurt :) / if you can, you can. if you can't - oh well ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back