Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Aug 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #182 of 421
Quote:
getting a license 1 hr getting parents permission 10 years...... 

All you need is a good picture and your set to post on 9gag XD

Aug 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #183 of 421
Quote:
haha hed rather not 'lug' his K701s across the city :D

glad to have you, coming from my point of view thats a bit funny =) you'll see when you se what I bring down from Brisbane.

keen on hearing the NAD too actually. wouldnt mind taking a peek under the hood at the PCM->PWM circuit, more for novelty than anything, i'm all covered for dacs, but the design sounds intriguing, kinda like a class D dac

lol. *Anticipates table sized amp* I should bring my K701 seeing the efforts everyone else is putting in. If anyone wants to hear it just let me know. It might be interesting to compare with "AKG K 702 with Cardas upgrade cable (alex699)" and AB a (balanced K702?) and normal K701.

Quote:
Pls bring your school ID card and a most recent letter from your school, so that we can check your address. Cheers.

That's kind of hard. I could bring my bank card which has my name, my school card which has a photo+name and a bank statement. My school never sends letters since I don't get detentions :3.

Quote:
Signed by your parents also, and don't forget the $100 entry fee.

uh.. head-fier's are usually pretty serious.

Aug 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #185 of 421
lol. *Anticipates table sized amp* I should bring my K701 seeing the efforts everyone else is putting in. If anyone wants to hear it just let me know. It might be interesting to compare with "AKG K 702 with Cardas upgrade cable (alex699)"
 and AB a (balanced K702?) and normal K701.

That's kind of hard. I could bring my bank card which has my name, my school card which has a photo+name and a bank statement. My school never sends letters since I don't get detentions :3.

uh.. head-fier's are usually pretty serious.

You would need to bring your student card, bank card and bank statement unfortunately. I would need to verify that you do live where you say you live. On the bight side, they do not take up much room, so it would not get in your way to enjoy the day.

Cheers,
Paul

Aug 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #186 of 421
Quote:
You would need to bring your student card, bank card and bank statement unfortunately. I would need to verify that you do live where you say you live. On the bight side, they do not take up much room, so it would not get in your way to enjoy the day.
Cheers,
Paul

I want to add that you will be well rewarded.

Aug 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #192 of 421
Aug 6, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #193 of 421
pkwak posted:-
Quote:
Hey Wink, would it be possible to again borrow you super multi power adapters? ^^

No problem.

My status at the moment is that I may have to do the sound at a wedding at the day of the meet. Nothing definite as yet.
If I am free, I will attend - barring any other contingencies.
If the wedding is on. The time of the wedding and cleaning the hall afterwards will bear heavily on any time available to attend the meet.

If I can't attend I'll contact you about delivery of said items before the meet.

Aug 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #194 of 421
Hello Everyone,

Please note that auditions *will not* be available during our regular opening hours on Saturday 18th August between 9am and 1pm.
Addicted To Audio will be attending the Sydney Can Con 2 Head-Fi meet and most of our audio-gear will be making the trip
up to Sydney along with us. We apologise to any people in Melbourne who are wanting to audition our demo gear on this day.  The A2A store will be open for sales.

We are looking forward to the meet and will post a list of what we are bringing with us on Monday.

Regards,

George

Email: george@addictedtoaudio.com.au
Web:   www.addictedtoaudio.com.au
www.facebook.com/AddictedtoAudio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back