Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Aug 10, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #226 of 421
Quote:
Perhaps some of the members should offer car pool? The person receiving the car pool can buy lunch? Hehe in the spirit of head-fi~

I'd offer a lift but the appearance of my van often scares people...

jk...
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #229 of 421
Perhaps some of the members should offer car pool? The person receiving the car pool can buy lunch? Hehe in the spirit of head-fi~

I think we originally did ask, it's just nobody offered :D...

By the way, I plan to PM people who said they're coming to ask for rego details (name, address, email, phone, and whether they want to offer carpool options/from where and how many people and whether there or back or both :D ). Respondents will then be PMed the venue details

sign me up! :)
     i'll bring -
- sn:12xxx HD800 (ALO cable, single ended)
- Burson HA-160DS
- RWA ssd iMod 
- HeadAmp Pico AMP/DAC

thanks. added. Hm, didn't know burson made a 2-1 dacamp . RCA out or HP out only?

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #230 of 421
That's good,Timmyw.
Thanks for your offer. I am looking forward to pair HD800 with some other amplifiers.

Aug 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM Post #231 of 421
Quote:
I think we originally did ask, it's just nobody offered
biggrin.gif
By the way, I plan to PM people who said they're coming to ask for rego details (name, address, email, phone, and whether they want to offer carpool options/from where and how many people and whether there or back or both
biggrin.gif
). Respondents will then be PMed the venue details
thanks. added. Hm, didn't know burson made a 2-1 dacamp . RCA out or HP out only?

HP-Out only on this one, RCA and USB in. love it.

http://bursonaudio.com/HA_160DS.html

The HA-160D has RCA in/out and HP low/high gain out :

http://bursonaudio.com/HA_160D.html

Aug 11, 2012 at 7:19 AM Post #232 of 421
Close contenders for the vehicle for car pool
weird_cars7.jpg

weird-cars14.jpg

And the winner is.................................

weird-cars-a-gallery_3868.jpg

Runner up is:-
centipedelimo2_11446.jpg

Third place is:-
El-Camino-Car-Pool.jpeg

Aug 11, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #234 of 421
Must this happen again after last year's thread? XD

Aug 11, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #236 of 421
I'll still make the same comment. If I am to car-pool, bear in mind your rig might cost well over how much my car cost. XD Now let's roll!

Aug 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM Post #237 of 421
Hi Guys,

My Beyer T1s are not available for the meet, does anyone have anything they can let me use at my desk for the meet? If not, no worries - my display can be open for people to plug their own 'phones into anyway. 

Cheers, Cameron.

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #239 of 421
Hii, I keep on missing these but I hope to attend this time depending on my work.

I will bring Woo Audio WA6 amp, Cambridge DacMagic and probably my laptop. I just sold my headphones so I will probably bring along my Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs, ill bring some medical wipes to clean them down for hygiene reasons.

Also, I am thinking of selling my WA6, can I pimp it at the meet or is that a no-no?

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #240 of 421
Hi Guys,

My Beyer T1s are not available for the meet, does anyone have anything they can let me use at my desk for the meet? If not, no worries - my display can be open for people to plug their own 'phones into anyway. 

Cheers, Cameron.

um, Cameron, what do you actually intend to display :D ?

>Hi all, will be attending meet and will have Denon AHD5000, Sennheiser HD598 and Jaybird Sportsband.. Oh and maybe Yulong D100 MKII :)

Welcome - added.

>Hii, I keep on missing these but I hope to attend this time depending on my work

added as a maybe :wink:

>Also, I am thinking of selling my WA6, can I pimp it at the meet or is that a no-no?

not frowned on at all. You can even put it on a desk with a pricetag on it for all we care :wink:

> Yamaha EPH-100 IEM

I thought that was a vintage ortho, but no :D

I've added the tentative rules and updated the attendees list please check the first two posts for the rules, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back