Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Jul 29, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #1,261 of 4,426
  Do you have any advice on how you used the cable and kept it from being damaged that you could share with us?

I do most of my listening at work.

Here's how I place the 240 and loop around the keyboard to give the uber a larger diameter to make its turn.

I transport my uber with a Pelican 1040

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #1,262 of 4,426
  Do you have any advice on how you used the cable and kept it from being damaged that you could share with us?

I use my Ref.1 / uBer cable nearly every time I am out. Have always used in conjunction with a messenger bag and the cable dressed through a few button holes on my shirt.

If you do not pocket (tight), and take a little more time dressing the cable, it will be fine........................

Apologies about the picture, was a rush
blink.gif

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #1,263 of 4,426
@flymetothemoon and @spkrs01, thank you very much for the photos and care instructions.  I'm awaiting my Ref1/Uber combo and am worried about caring for the cable.  I don't plan on using it outside the home much, but one of the advantages to a mobile solution like this is that I can go from my normal listening positions to the kitchen, etc., so I wanted to make sure that people have had successful use of the Uber while moving around and not completely stationary.

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #1,265 of 4,426
I use my uber with 1p2 all the time when commuting... Being a clumsy guy and all, it seems ok so far...

I did bring it along over the trip to Melbourne couple months ago 

Jul 29, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #1,266 of 4,426

I run my uBer down the middle of my back to the DAP in my pocket or belt clipped. That way it can't snag on anything from the front or side. Doesn't get in the way of my arms and hands either so I can do stuff around the house (chores)....it stays behind me out of the way.

Jul 29, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #1,268 of 4,426

I run my uBer down the middle of my back to the DAP in my pocket or belt clipped. That way it can't snag on anything from the front or side. Doesn't get in the way of my arms and hands either so I can do stuff around the house (chores)....it stays behind me out of the way.

I use my Ref.1 / uBer cable nearly every time I am out. Have always used in conjunction with a messenger bag and the cable dressed through a few button holes on my shirt.

If you do not pocket (tight), and take a little more time dressing the cable, it will be fine........................

Apologies about the picture, was a rush
blink.gif

Everyone has their own way to taking care of the uber!

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #1,270 of 4,426

I do most of my listening at work.

Here's how I place the 240 and loop around the keyboard to give the uber a larger diameter to make its turn.

[snip!]

Originally Posted by burtomr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

~48"

"I...am...trying...to...reach....to...change...the....track".

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #1,274 of 4,426
Jul 29, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #1,275 of 4,426

"I...am...trying...to...reach....to...change...the....track".

There are 48" of cable length for me to reach out LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back