Bluetin.com
Jan 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM Post #46 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They do, on the US (main) site. Link.

yeah the product description is still there, as it is in the Australian site too

but in the pricing frame, on the left the price of the AD900 has been removed

Jan 5, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #48 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah the product description is still there, as it is in the Australian site too

but in the pricing frame, on the left the price of the AD900 has been removed

You're right, I just notice that too. Maybe they are out of stock?

In any case, Headphonic, wickeddigital and audiocube all carry AD900, you just have to figure out which one is the cheapest.

Jan 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #49 of 67
to order, just click on "get price quote" up left on the page... and then you should have no problems...

Jan 10, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #50 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by aldave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was gonna get my ad900's there but i didnt understand how to use the site, maybe im just stupid
frown.gif

aldave, d-cee, ClieOS ..

we removed AD900 from our singapore-based store because AT singapore didnt want to supply it anymore. but, we just managed to get them to supply us after we agreed to buy a LOT. hope to get your orders soon to keep this going. stock will come in early feb. have added it back to the pricebar.

however, we have AD900 NOW at our japan store. you can do a self checkout easily to get the delivery and handling costs. do let us know if you have difficulties using the site.

the japan store is setup using a proper shopping cart system, so you should have less trouble using it. ya, i know, the singapore based store layout sux big time .. we do think about, and work on it, .. when time allows
frown.gif

schaffmatt's allegations .. if interested to know our side of the story, pls goto Bluetin Japan > bottom of my photo, find the link Bad press.

minhwa
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #52 of 67
I Mentioned To Minwha Lee Early In Our Communications That I
Am 72 Years Old. Do They Expect Elderly Customers To Sit Back And Accept Maltreament? A Truly Honest Dealer Would Care About Rep And Not Allow The Situation To Deteriorate To
Police Action.

Aug 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #53 of 67
Good service, behaviour, communication and fast shipping. I bought my AT-HA5000 Amplifier in May. (I live in Kiev, Ukraine)
Thanks Minhwa.

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #54 of 67
HAha they are based in singapore and i ever dealt with the guy face to face before (cos i myself live in singapore) for some pads for my headphones (forgot which but should be the W5000)

Hassle free and very nice seller shouldnt be a problem.. their prices are quite reasonable though not the cheapest around.. but its worth the extra guarantee!

Sep 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM Post #56 of 67
I have brought couple of acrolink power cords from them (in 2 separete transactions this year) without any problem whatsoever.

victoryy as you pay by Paypal, doesn't they have some protection/refund or something?

Sep 24, 2009 at 3:08 PM Post #57 of 67
Yes sleepyone, I failed to address the dispute with bluetin,they blamed china post office for delay, but refused to provide me with receipt.I'v no choice but applied paypal judgement on 22 Sep. Here is no reply from bluetin yet.

Sep 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM Post #60 of 67
No sure about the Bluetin part's of the story, but shipping to China via postal service has always been problematic to me in the past (especially when the address is in English, not the native Chinese).

On January this year, I sent a package to China, it stayed in the Post office somewhere in China then returned to me after three months. Reason is that there is not recipient in that address (even though I double check to make sure the address is correct). The actual recipient never did get informed by the China Post.

Another story is from someone I know who sent his IEM back to China for servicing (a few months ago). Even though he paid for registered mail with tracking, the info. never get updated by China Post. In fact, he already received back his IEM from China over a month now and the still tracking info still stuck at the same place.

I think the point is, don't use China Post for anything important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back