APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
Dec 7, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #106 of 846
How about a balanced K1000?
smily_headphones1.gif

Click image to enter photo gallery.

Dec 10, 2007 at 8:44 AM Post #107 of 846
Well, the sound of the RS-2 is phenomenal with V3 cable. They are totally transformed. Wow!

I've posted my thoughts in a few places around here, easy to find... Thanks!

Dec 10, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #108 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Click image to enter photo gallery.

Wow... that looks like an IEM cable... would that work with Westone ES2's or UE-11's???

I'll be sending my PS-1's in for the treatment after Christmas... can't wait!!!

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #109 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, the sound of the RS-2 is phenomenal with V3 cable. They are totally transformed. Wow!

I've posted my thoughts in a few places around here, easy to find... Thanks!

Great! I am happy you are enjoying them. They do really sound amazing with the V3 recable. My RS-1's love it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow... that looks like an IEM cable... would that work with Westone ES2's or UE-11's???

I'll be sending my PS-1's in for the treatment after Christmas... can't wait!!!

That cable is for the Sennheiser HD25/580/600/650.

We currently have plans on designing a cable just for the Ultimate Ears IEM's much like we have already for the Etymotic ER4 here: APureSound - Where The Music Is Always Pure

Thanks,
Alex

Dec 16, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #111 of 846
Alex, if you do a recable for the UE-10's, I will be interested. Can you make them so that they still have a memory wire to go around the top of my ears?

Dec 16, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #112 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex, if you do a recable for the UE-10's, I will be interested. Can you make them so that they still have a memory wire to go around the top of my ears?

Alex is on vacation for the next 3 weeks... good luck getting a reply
tongue.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #113 of 846
Thanks Slackmeister. I must have missed the inter-office memo
redface.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #114 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I currently have plans on designing a cable just for the UE IEM's. I will incorporate the memory wire so it goes around the ears into it. I will probably need some prototype testers so if you are willing to test I will add you to the list once I get such a cable developed. Current demand seems pretty high so I will be raising the priority for such a cable and hope to get something ready for 1st quarter of 2008. PM me if you are willing to help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex is on vacation for the next 3 weeks... good luck getting a reply
tongue.gif

Vacation? YES! Internet access while on vacation? YES!
icon10.gif

-Alex-

Dec 16, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #115 of 846
Quote:

I will probably need some prototype testers so if you are willing to test I will add you to the list once I get such a cable developed. PM me if you are willing to help.

Yes, please
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 11:57 AM Post #117 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroyuki K /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,Alex

V3 cable for my Senn HD25 arrived today.
Sounds great! Thank you.

And,have a good holiday!

Great I am happy to hear that everything came in. I hope you are enjoying the cable.

The main post of this thread has now been updated and the V3 adapter cables have been added here along with to APureSound.com

Thanks,
Alex

Jan 2, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #118 of 846
Quote:

I currently have plans on designing a cable just for the UE IEM's. I will incorporate the memory wire so it goes around the ears into it. I will probably need some prototype testers so if you are willing to test I will add you to the list once I get such a cable developed. Current demand seems pretty high so I will be raising the priority for such a cable and hope to get something ready for 1st quarter of 2008. PM me if you are willing to help.

Vacation? YES! Internet access while on vacation? YES!
icon10.gif

-Alex-

Tester pm send

For my use specific memory wire is not required (nor really wanted) provided the cable is something like your ety cable which for my use has plenty memory effect just from the stiffness of the cable itself.

Jan 3, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #120 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forgive me for asking a potentially stupid question, but do you actually perform the recabling mod on the K1000 or do you simply provide the cable?

He provides the cable and does the recable
smily_headphones1.gif
Jack of all trades!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back