Nuxius
cthalupa
MofMax
safeandsound1
gopanthersgo1
ho1ysword
betelguese05
bkelleher

This is my list as of now (think I count 77). I just finished going through the thread and I don't think i missed anyone. This also includes a few people that didn't post here but expressed interest when I sent the mass PM. 

I'm going to go ahead and send another one updating everybody on what's been going on (date, location, cover, etc). Going to try and get more gear lists together as well. 

Oh, and it doesn't include Justin from HeadAmp as he isn't technically located in Texas. Hope he's still planning on attending.

Never received any of the mass PM's.  You have my username wrong in the list - should be ModMax.  You have MofMax.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #227 of 774
Quote:
T1 dear god bring the T1. Also the CX...oh and the Sony DAP.

Quote:

T1 seconded. Never heard it before.

OK, thanks for the responses.   That makes things a lot easier...

I'll bring the T1, the DACmini CX, and the Sony PCM-M10, but I'll leave the Burson Soloist, the LCD-2 and everything else at home.

biggrin.gif

Mike

Jan 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #229 of 774
Never received any of the mass PM's.  You have my username wrong in the list - should be ModMax.  You have MofMax.  :)

Oh good. Typos. Lol. Sorry about that. At least you're checking in regularly.

Edit: It won't let you send PMs to someone that doesn't exist so there must be a MofMax, too. :mad:

Jan 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #230 of 774
Quote:
I haven't heard ANY Audeze. That stuff needs to be there. Probably #1 on my list. 

OK, I'm glad you caught that.

So now, I'll plan to bring the LCD-2, the T1, the DACmini CX, and the Sony PCM-M10 - and probably the Burson Soloist, despite the lack of interest, because it does wonders with the T1, where the LCD-2 sounds better with the brighter DACmini CX.

biggrin.gif

Mike

Jan 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #231 of 774
Payments recorded for:

TWIFOSP
jazzerdave
zilch0md
bbophead

Checks awaiting receipt:

ho1ysword

Please send your payment as soon as you can, guys. The less we have to deal with on the morning of, the better. PayPal GIFT (with your REAL name and Username in comments) to maxvla@hotmail.com or pm me for my address to send a check or money order.

Btw, bbophead, I had to do a little internet detective on your payment since you didn't put your username on the PayPal. I got you though :wink:

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #232 of 774
Quote:
Payments recorded for:

TWIFOSP
jazzerdave
zilch0md
bbophead

Checks awaiting receipt:

ho1ysword

Please send your payment as soon as you can, guys. The less we have to deal with on the morning of, the better. PayPal GIFT (with your REAL name and Username in comments) to maxvla@hotmail.com or pm me for my address to send a check or money order.

Btw, bbophead, I had to do a little internet detective on your payment since you didn't put your username on the PayPal. I got you though
wink.gif

What's the cost?  I did not get any of the PMs due to username typo... 
redface.gif

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #233 of 774
Quote:
Btw, bbophead, I had to do a little internet detective on your payment since you didn't put your username on the PayPal. I got you though
wink.gif

Sorry for burning up some of your time.  With at least two Travis', what could possibly go wrong.
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #234 of 774
What's the cost?  I did not get any of the PMs due to username typo... :xf_eek:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633886/3rd-annual-austin-texas-spring-meet-march-2nd-2013/195#post_9034033

Morbid, can you update the OP? Nm you already did.

Jan 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #238 of 774
Next batch received.

Nick Dangerous
ModMax
Soundfreaq
Audie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back